Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Amazon customers discussions and gift cards

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jiha (new)

Jiha | 118 comments Hi a friend of mine is offering me Amazon gift card. If I used it to get something from Amazon will they consider me active customer and let me in Amazon discussions and chats?

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 445 comments Jiha, if you have to set up an Amzn account to use gift card, you will be a member and able do what you want (discussion/chats).

message 3: by Jiha (new)

Jiha | 118 comments Thanks for the answer Andrea. The trouble is I can't buy from Amazon directly from my country. The site seems to only appreciate credit cards from some countries and things like that. complicated. I made free accounts on Amazon before but they say I can't join chats and discussions unless I buy something, If my friend send me a gift card and I used it will it do?

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 445 comments Jiha, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get into chats and discussions.

It's worth a try.

message 5: by Jiha (new)

Jiha | 118 comments Is that possible that my friend use my account to buy something ? Is it allowed? or one credit card get only one account?

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 445 comments I have multiple credit cards in my Amazon account, but I'm certain one specific card is the default.

I'd have to go in and change the settings to charge to the 2nd credit card or gift card too possibly.

Although I have a gift card, I've been too lazy to put it into my account.

message 7: by Jiha (new)

Jiha | 118 comments So they keep the credit card information? I don't think any one would agree to make an account for me if that too much personal information is demand and kept into the setting unless a miracle happened and I found some one who has empty credit card and don't want it.

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 445 comments Yes, they keep credit card info.

message 9: by Jiha (new)

Jiha | 118 comments ok thanks andrea I contacted amazon and asked amazon gift cards work

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 445 comments Good luck.