Clean Reads discussion

Is It Clean? > Good, clean books on Kindle Unlimited?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 8 comments I'm in a 30 day trial period of Kindle Unlimited. So far I've read four DE Stevenson books, which are IMHO the best clean reads out there, but I wonder what other clean reads might be available on KU. I really appreciate good writing as well as a clean story. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

message 2: by C. (last edited Jul 07, 2016 07:01AM) (new)

C. | 297 comments Hi Elaine, I have never read anything by the author ~DE Stevenson. Her books sound wonderful! Thank you for mentioning her.

I am also going to get that 30 day trial of Kindle Unlimited, and am much more likely to subscribe to that than the Kindle Prime feature, which I tried and didn't even use except for the free shipping on an order of placemats!

Anyway, I created a bookshelf for "free with Kindle Unlimited " books and have been keeping track of those I want to read then.
I only have 12 titles so far, and have only read two. The Harry Potter book I borrowed the Kindle edition from my library and I purchased the romantic suspense~ Show Dog Sings the Blues by Devin O'Branagan for my Kindle after getting hooked on the Novella version that I got free in a romance anthology collection.

If you'd like you can see the titles on my featured bookshelf on my profile page here~https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1...

You can do the same and create a similar shelf, to add the titles that you would like to read, that are free with KU, which will show this on their GR book page when you are looking at the synopsis and reviews of the book.

Enjoy your free trial, I know that I am going to! :D

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 217 comments My books are on Kindle Unlimited and are clean.

I hope this post saves you time.

message 4: by C. (new)

C. | 297 comments My KU shelf has really expanded and I have read quite a number of great KU books since first subscribing to KU, and I plan to always subscribe. Cannot beat the $10.66(after tax) monthly fee for such a great entertainment value! :D

message 5: by Keith (new)

Keith Guernsey | 9 comments Free to Kindle Unlimited members. Readers are saying it is a "well written masterpiece".
Http://amzn.com/1503101797

message 6: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp | 72 comments Free to Kindle Unlimited members: Becoming Malka and Destiny by Design- Leah's Journey Inspired by Jane Austen, Enlightening, Charming, Clean-reads about Jewish immigrants in Argentina.