Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Frannie and Tru
This topic is about Frannie and Tru
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup→ Start Date: July 16th, 2016

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments Nicole and I will be reading this.

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 881 comments This one sounds interesting

message 3: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm going to try joining this one but since I'll be at Cousins Camp I'll probably not be able to read much or maybe have to start a day or two late.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments 5 chapters

Tru (view spoiler)

Frannie's "friends" (view spoiler)

Jimmy/Kieran (view spoiler)

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments 10 chapters

the band (view spoiler)

Tru (view spoiler)

message 6: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm home from Cousins Camp but we leave for Depoe Bay, Oregon tomorrow. I hope to start this one in the next day or two because it will only be Scott and me, not 25 people! LOL

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments 15 chapters

Tru (view spoiler)

Devon (view spoiler)

message 8: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Katie, do you not like this one or are you waiting for me?

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments Whoops, I forgot to comment. I ended up setting it aside since I had a lot of other books to read and wasn't that into it at the time.

message 10: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Do you plan to finish it? I will read it if you think it's good enough to, otherwise I'll wait till later or never. LOL

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie | 2012 comments I think you can wait, unless you think the description sounds like something you'd especially like. There were some good parts, but not enough to keep me really into it.

message 12: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks, Katie.