Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Lovely Garden
This topic is about The Lovely Garden
Review Request > Reviews for Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Mohr | 8 comments I'm looking for people to review my contemporary romance novel on Amazon and Goodreads. I can provide free copies for those willing to give me an honest review. The two formats I have are Epub and PDF. If you are interested, just post your email in the comments and I'll email you with a copy as soon as possible.

Here's a link to the description on Goodreads: The Lovely Garden

Thank you!

message 2: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (nahokuangelxo) | 33 comments Sounds like an interesting read. I would be happy to review your book on Amazon and on Goodreads. Here is my e-mail address Nahokuangelxo@aol.com

message 3: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (nahokuangelxo) | 33 comments Epub works for me

message 4: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Mohr | 8 comments Awesome and thank you! I just sent you an email with the book.

message 5: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (nahokuangelxo) | 33 comments Thank you I have received the book. You are welcome I will read and review your book as soon as I am done reviewing the other books I am currently reading.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 7 comments I thought I should let you know you have a typo in The Lovely Garden blurb.

'Amy agree'

message 7: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Mohr | 8 comments Thank you! I'll fix that.

message 8: by Marjuque (new)

Marjuque | 1 comments Emma wrote: "I'm looking for people to review my contemporary romance novel on Amazon and Goodreads. I can provide free copies for those willing to give me an honest review. The two formats I have are Epub and ..."

hello emma
i'm got nothing but free time to read these days so I would love to review your work . my email: blinker207@gmail.com
both a pdf and epub format would be helpful because I tend to alternate between pc and e-reader

message 9: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Mohr | 8 comments Thank you! I emailed you both files.