Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Missing (The Nikki Boyd Files, #2)
This topic is about Missing
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Buddy Reads > BR: Missing (The Nikki Boyd Files #2) by Lisa Harris (July 2016)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 9776 comments Mod
Nikki Boyd Enters the Deadly World of Counterfeit Drugs to Find a Missing Woman
Nikki Boyd isn't usually called in on homicides; her forte is missing persons. But when a case with two murdered and two missing pops up on a quiet suburban street, she's ready to start the investigation and find missing homeowners Mac and Lucy Hudson. When the first clues lead her to the boat of her friend Tyler Grant--and another dead body--Nikki must untangle what ties Tyler to the Hudsons. The clues pull her into a deadly maze of counterfeit drugs and a killer who will stop at nothing to silence anyone who threatens his business--including Nikki.
Christy Award-winning and bestselling author Lisa Harris puts readers right into the action in this fast-paced thriller that will have them turning pages long into the night.

Caitlyn Santi | 815 comments I was able to get this one finished last night, had a hard time putting it down! I know you probably haven't had time to start it yet and that is totally fine, please don't feel pressured to read it quickly, there is no rush on my account, whenever you are ready to discuss is fine with me! Hope you're having a great week! :D

message 3: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 9776 comments Mod
Glad to hear it's so good!!! I meant to start it this weekend, but didn't really have the time, so I'll try to get caught up ASAP.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.