What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Scifi/Romance set in space; a number of elderly ladies in a waiting room in a garage/shop on earth when they were brought on board a spaceship in error & placed in liquid filled healing tubes due to injuries sustained during transport.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Parker | 1 comments Hi,
I'm searching for a series I read approx 2 years ago, ebook format.
Adult sci fi / romance (not erotica), set in space.
From what I recall, a number of elderly ladies in a waiting room in a garage/shop on earth when they were brought on board a spaceship in error & placed in liquid filled healing tubes due to injuries sustained during transport. The healing tubes seem to reverse the ageing process. Each book deals with a different woman as she finds her 'mate'
There are all sorts of alien races on board the ship, & the ship itself I believe was biological sentient, although the captain wasn't aware how sentient.
The last book in the series deal with reincarnation where one of the ladies recalls all her past lives.
Any help would be appreciated- I have trawled though my kindle library & Amazon!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Wow--no idea Claire, but it will be joining my TBR mountain range (aka the Himalayas) when it's found. I have something like 600 books right now in that tbr pile (paper/ebook and audio)

Hope someone ids this fast.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36032 comments Mod
Hunting Party by Elizabeth Moon? Elderly ladies and anti-aging/rejuvenation treatments are part of the plot.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Claire, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Debra (new)

Debra Firestone | 124 comments Following

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hunting Party (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Moon (other topics)