Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets discussion

Your House on Pottermore

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ Did y'all do the quiz on Pottermore? Are you happy with what you got? There's rumors that there will be a Patronus quiz soon :D What do you think you'll get?

message 2: by Nikita (last edited Jul 06, 2016 01:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikita I got Ravenclaw

Jade Dearlove The house I am in is Gryffindor and my wand has the same tail feather as Harry Potter's. My wand is however 11.5". My wand is 11.5 inches, phoenix tail feather and made of holly.

Anne_Linde My houses are Ravenclaw (Hogwarts) and Pukwudgie (Ilvermorny)! I am very happy with these two :)
I would love to do a patronus quiz! I'd probably get a pinguin or a seaturtle or something xD

*not that I would have a problem with that, those animals are amazing!

message 5: by Meg (last edited Jul 11, 2016 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Meg I'm a Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie. :)

The first version of the Pottermore quiz sorted me in Hufflepuff, and then every subsequent quiz I've ever taken has backed that up. The new Pottermore quiz sorted me into Gryffindor twice and Syltherin once, and nearly caused me to have an identity crisis. But I know who I am, and I'm so proud to be in Hufflepuff!!

I feel neutral/positive about my Ilvermorny house...seems accurate from what I know so far, but there's not a ton of information yet.

I can't wait for the Patronus quiz. I'll probably get something embarrassing, like a koala or a minnow. :/

message 6: by Riya (new) - added it

Riya Mandal Gryffindor/Thunderbird

message 7: by Riya (new) - added it

Riya Mandal I would love to do a patronus quiz

David Im Hufflepuff/Horned Serpent

emily Gryffindor/Thunderbird

Saskia My house is Gryffindor! But I don't think the patronus quiz will be as good. There will maybe be 20 animals or less from which you can get one for your patronus - when actually there should be every animal to get the best answer.

Alyssa Janine Busia I've got sorted in Slytherin - where I'm wishing to get sorted before I took the quiz. Then in Ilvermony, I was sorted in Pukwudgie! :D

message 12: by Mac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac Ravenclaw

message 13: by Mac (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mac Pukwedgie

message 14: by anna (last edited Jul 26, 2016 11:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

anna Slytherin/Pukwudgie

Every quiz I've ever taken has placed me in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw (the Pottermore test put me in Slytherin both times), which I'm cool with. Pukwudgie, on the other hand...what kind of a name is Pukwudgie?? I was stoked for the Ilvermorny quiz but the results were kind of disappointing, just because of the name lol.

A patronus quiz sounds awesome - I'd probably be like a fish or a sloth.

message 15: by Amy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Amy Ravenclaw XD 11inches surprisingly swishy unicorn hair and make from oak/willow (can't remember)

Heidi All my life I wanted to be a Gryffindor because that's the Golden Trio's house.

I took Pottermore's quiz when it first was released (5 years ago) and I got a Ravenclaw. I believe I was a hat stall, if I can recall because it wanted me in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

I love Ravenclaw though because it describes me real well.

In the new quiz, I'm a Thunderbird which I was shocked about.

So, I'm a Ravenclaw/Thunderbird.

message 17: by Jimiah (new) - added it

Jimiah Ravenclaw/Horned Serpent

message 18: by Elin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elin Slytherin /Horned Serpent

message 19: by ****Kelly***** (last edited Sep 08, 2016 05:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

****Kelly***** Griffindor Thunder bird! Does anyone else feel sometimes that potter more was wrong about your house? I feel a little like a hufflepuff

Kenza I Got Slytherin on pottermore , And i'm really pleased with it . But every sub-quizz on the web put me on Gryffindor . i like slytherin more i guess...

message 21: by Jade (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jade Dearlove Has anyone done their patronus quiz on pottermore yet?
My patronus was a doe like Lily Potter and Severus Snape. The house I am in on pottermore is Gryffindor and my wand on pottermore has the same tail feather as Harry Potter's. My wand is however 11.5". My wand is 11.5 inches, phoenix tail feather and made of holly.

****Kelly***** Mine is a squirrel

Marsya I'm a (hogwarts house) ravenclaw and a (Ilvermorny house) wampus

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm got Slytherin/Thunderbird. My patronus is St. Bernard Dog, which I think is funny given that I got Slytherin, haha.

message 25: by Nikita (last edited Oct 17, 2016 07:13AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nikita For my Hogwarts House I'm Ravenclaw. For my Ilvermorny House I'm Horned Serpent. My Patronus is a Brown Bear. My wand is Larch Wood, 10 1/4" Unicorn hair core, surprisingly swishy flexibility.

Marsya My Patronus is a (bird) kingfisher