Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Favorite IR Onscreen Couples (A+ in Chemistry 101)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
I started this thread because I'm watching Supernova, the movie with James Spader and Angela Bassett. I think they had great chemistry and it has a bit of a happy ending (well, at least until the supernova gets to them). I think they had really good chemistry. This is one of my favorite interracial movies because of that.

What are some of your favorite IR onscreen couples from movies and tv?

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments I loved Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker together in Something New. Already from the beginning, you get a sense of their chemistry...and that first time he kisses her? Wow... :)

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina | 22 comments John and Evangeline from One Life to Live. - smoking hot chemistry! Too bad they weren't allowed to blossom, but such was the case with IR couples in soap land in the 90s.

Carter and Allison from Eureka. He fell in love with her at first sight. Five seasons of fun and a satisfying HEA for them.

Jayne and Brad from Happy Endings. They were an uptight alpha couple. Loved them to pieces.

Belle and John from Belle. I think I watched that movie like four times. Gugu Mbatha-Raw is luminous.

Crixus and Naevia from Spartacus. Tragic ending but man Cynthia Addai Robinson and Manu Bennet smoked. Also Manu Bennet is like my top of my vision board for alpha male hero hotness.

Paganalexandria  | 4064 comments Tina wrote: "John and Evangeline from One Life to Live. - smoking hot chemistry! Too bad they weren't allowed to blossom, but such was the case with IR couples in soap land in the 90s.

Carter and Allison fr..."

John and Evangeline from OLTL were great, also liked her with Christian Vega too.

My favorite IR in soap land will always be Jason Quartermaine and Keesha Ward on General Hospital. Their demise was the only thing I hated about him becoming Jason Morgan

message 5: by Reading (new)

Reading Deva | 498 comments Olivia pope and Fitzgerald Grant These two have a natural chemistry
they can set in a room and just look at each other and the fans would go nuts, they don't have to be pawing at each other all the time, their one minute scenes are epic

message 6: by Flip (new)

Flip (flipmode) | 126 comments I would have to say Rick Grimes and Michonne from The Walking Dead. I for one went mad crazy when those two finally did the horizontal tango!!!!

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Tina wrote: "John and Evangeline from One Life to Live. - smoking hot chemistry! Too bad they weren't allowed to blossom, but such was the case with IR couples in soap land in the 90s.

I almost started watching OLTL again but they ended before I could catch them.

I think Manu Bennett is a serious hottie. He plays Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke on Arrow and he makes me forget how much I hate Deathstroke in the comics.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Reading wrote: "Olivia pope and Fitzgerald Grant These two have a natural chemistry
they can set in a room and just look at each other and the fans would go nuts, they don't have to be pawing at each other all the..."

They do have good chemistry. I hate Fitz personally, but I see the sizzle. I'm a Jolivia fan myself.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Kim wrote: "I loved Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker together in Something New. Already from the beginning, you get a sense of their chemistry...and that first time he kisses her? Wow... :)"

True!

message 10: by Reading (last edited Jul 09, 2016 07:42PM) (new)

Reading Deva | 498 comments Olake not very fond of Jake, don't trust him.. but he is cute and might would like him with someone else

message 11: by Justine (new)

Justine | 1275 comments Tina wrote: "John and Evangeline from One Life to Live. - smoking hot chemistry! Too bad they weren't allowed to blossom, but such was the case with IR couples in soap land in the 90s.

I so love Carter and Allison from Eureka. That was one helluva series. It was must watch TV for me. I wondered if they were ever going to get the HEA, and was most pleased when they did.