Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

38 views
Book Cover Help > Why no help?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Halvor (Raknes) | 4770 comments Is there something I should know about how to submit requests for adding cover photos that I'm not adhering to since my two requests of 2 days ago have not been serviced, whereas the 22 subsequent requests by others have? Not a word…


message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 22038 comments Librarians are all volunteers and work on whatever they feel like at the time, not necessarily things in order. We're into summer vacation time and the Americans are just coming off a long weekend, so there are probably fewer librarians around. (Just back from a week away myself; I did your requests.) Everything gets looked at eventually, almost always. :-)


message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14558 comments Plus one of your requests (posted yesterday, not two days ago) was for a cover replacement, which a lot of librarians will not touch.


Halvor (Raknes) | 4770 comments Thanks. Still, I have a feeling that I need to check back with some of my earlier requests that may not have been completed. Luckily I'm not old here.


message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14558 comments You probably know this already, but if you type your name in the search box in the top right-hand corner, you can find all your comments in this group.


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7008 comments lethe wrote: "You probably know this already, but if you type your name in the search box in the top right-hand corner, you can find all your comments in this group."

Or, just hover over your avatar in a thread like this one and click "see comment history."


message 7: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14558 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Or, just hover over your avatar in a thread like this one and click "see comment history."

But isn't that all comments, not just the ones in this group?


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7008 comments lethe wrote: "Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Or, just hover over your avatar in a thread like this one and click "see comment history."

But isn't that all comments, not just the ones in this group?"


Just this group.


Halvor (Raknes) | 4770 comments I know how I can find all older comments.


back to top