Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Falstaff's Big Gamble
This topic is about Falstaff's Big Gamble
Temporary Available Books > Looking for reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments My Shakespearian parody, Falstaff’s Big Gamble, will have an audiobook edition available in the fall. I’d like to get more reviews before then.
Here is the book blurb: This novel is Shakespeare's Worst Nightmare. It takes two of the Bard's most famous plays, Hamlet and Othello, and recasts them with fantasy characters in a place called Gundarland. Hamlet is a dwarf and Othello is a dark elf. Iago and his wife, Emilia, are trolls.
If that isn't bad enough, these two tragedies are now comedies with Falstaff, Shakespeare's most popular rogue, thrown in as a bonus. Both Hamlet and Othello are plagued by the scheming Falstaff, a human.
The novel was judged the best Fantasy Satire in 2013 by Wise Bear.
If anyone is interested in reading an ebook, please contact me with your email addy.

message 2: by Eva (last edited Jul 06, 2016 04:37PM) (new)

Eva John | 3 comments Sounds like an interesting read! I hope you find a reviewer or two! When you do, will you send them my way? I feel like an actor or dancer hearing the words "No", and "Next" time after time, if I'm acknowledged at all by the literary world.

I was duped into placing expensive FB ads, to no avail, even after getting 86K Clicks to Web, and 8600 Likes. What I need is to build an actual reader base, and that can best be accomplished with one significant review.

Maria Mayer Crone A Scarlet St. James Novel by Maria Mayer

message 3: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Maria wrote: "Sounds like an interesting read! I hope you find a reviewer or two! When you do, will you send them my way? I feel like an actor or dancer hearing the words "No", and "Next" time after time, if I'm..."

Thanks for your kind wishes

Lakshmi C (lakshmi93) | 9 comments This sounds interesting, I would love to read this. Is there a deadline involved?

Lakshmi C (lakshmi93) | 9 comments This sounds interesting, I would love to read this. Is there a deadline involved?

message 6: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Lakshmi wrote: "This sounds interesting, I would love to read this. Is there a deadline involved?"

Hi

No there isn't a deadline but I'd like to get the review by the end of August at the latest. I'll need your email addy. Do you prefer mobi, epub or pdf.

Lakshmi C (lakshmi93) | 9 comments I prefer epub files, please. Its luckytree93@gmail.com

message 8: by Hank (new)

Hank Quense | 80 comments Lakshmi wrote: "I prefer epub files, please. Its luckytree93@gmail.com"

the book is in the mail.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Crone (other topics)