Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 57K YA Fantasy and Science Fiction Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Nadir (anadir) | 9 comments Hello everyone! I just joined this group in the hopes of finding a beta reader (or two). I am a reasonably new author, and I understand that my book WILL have some grammatical errors/badly placed commas within it. I am searching for someone who would be willing to read through my book and highlight/ point out these errors.
I will also be happy to do an exchange with someone else, providing the service requested above.
Thanks in advance!

message 2: by S.E (new)

S.E Dee (shaydee) | 19 comments Hey there, I'm also looking for a reading partner. I've been writing for a good few years now and am at the query stages with my novel. I've edited it based on some feedback and from agents and am hoping it's an improvement but wold like to get some more feedback before heading out to query again.

Could you provide some info on your story and what it's about?

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy Nadir (anadir) | 9 comments S.E wrote: "Hey there, I'm also looking for a reading partner. I've been writing for a good few years now and am at the query stages with my novel. I've edited it based on some feedback and from agents and am ..."

Hello, I just wanted to check in to see if you got the message I sent you.
Thanks.