Beyond the Stepping Stones discussion

Nepul > Crystal Island

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! An island with many caves filled with treasures and jewels but not many humans have lived after they took a piece of treasure

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu falls from the sky holding his sword as he lands face first on the island ground. As the portal in the sky closes and Suigetsu just lays there withour moving.

message 3: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 07, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

MixItUp! Emily had been humming, she poked her head out of the water as she heard a large thud. "What the?" She swam towards the shore, singing her song.

((Song:http://lingualeo.com/es/jungle/my-jol...))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu sits up holding his head and looks around rubbing his head. Taking his sword off his back and it landed on the ground with a huge thud. As he lays back down looking up at the sky wondering where he is.

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily noticed that the creature wasn't a Siren. She tilted her head, she was ready to enchant him with her song. As she neared her song got louder and louder

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu wondered where the beautiful singing was coming from as it got louder. As he reached for his sword he sensed where it was coming from and layed back down.

message 7: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily's beautiful tail could only be shown, even in the crystal clear water. Emily slowly rested her head on the beach, feeling the sand. Her tail was now half out of water, half in water.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu hops up by doing a backflip the picks up his sword heading into the jungle like area following a river wondering if the voice will follow him. He straps his sword to his back as he walks down alongside the river.

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily was not in the slightest impressed as she followed him. She was deciding what he was as she followed him, she had gotten quiet and soft with her song. She would only enchant him if he was a threat or if she wanted to. She swam with the beat of the song, making a small splash every time she said Sailor Bold

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu find a huge bear clawing a tree. It turns to face suigetsu draws his sword from his back connecting I hit a piece of the handle to the other piece connected to the sword and turns it as it clicks and locks in place. The bear rises up on its hind legs trying to make itself look bigger to scare Suigetsu off but it doesn't work as he gives the bear and emotionless look. Then charges slicing the bear and half without even flinching and proceeds as he unhooked the handles and puts his sword back on his back.

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily softly spoke, "Hello" she still seemed to be hidden but her voice gave away her location. Her voice was soft but questioning, hint of fairness in it though. "It's not every day someone comes to Nepul"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu turns to face her with an emotionless look and nods at hear as he wraps up his bear in vines and leaves. He lifts it up on his shoulder like it was nothing and walks back to his spot where he landed. Putting down the bear and started to make a fire for his meal.

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily smirked, "It looks like you have no soul" Emily had cross her arms and laid her hand on them, feeling the sand beneath her neck. Emily splashed her tail, putting the fire out as water dropped onto the fire.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "I need that fire to cook my food." Suigetsu said some what coldly as he searched around to get supplies to make another fire.

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Humans are so strange" Emily didn't say these words quietly, rather loudly. She could tell he wasn't a human, she wanted to see if she could push him a bit. "Food? Why cook food when you can have fish?" Emily disappeared underwater, she swiftly killed a trout and tossed it to him, the trout hit his face.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu takes fish off face and wipes face then shakes his head to shake off the water. Then stays with his emotionless face looking at her then starts building his fire. (https://67.media.tumblr.com/5460890d5...)

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! He's kind of cute Emily pushed the thought away, angry at that thought, "Your welcome" Emily followed him down the line of the river as he gathered things, "Do you need anything for your fire? Seaweed burns well with wood"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Sure if your willing to help ill get the wood and stuff you get the seaweed. Suigetsu says unhooking his sword off his back and hooking the handles together. He lifts the huge heavy sword like it was nothing and slashes at a tree cutting some big branches into sticks.

message 19: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily smiled, "And try to smile!" Emily called before disappearing to gather up some seaweed. She gathered as much as she could carry, it was actually pretty heavy as she dumped the load on land.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Heh. She a bit cute" Suigetsu smirks carrying his wood back to the fire he was making. "Hmm she must be a water creature cause she doesn't seem to get out of it" He says to himself putting the wood down with his sword.

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Oh boy" Emily tried to push the pile of seaweed back onto land as it began to tumble towards her. Emily finally got all the seaweed back on the beach. Her cheeks turned red as she realized a couple pieces were stuck in her hair.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Cute" Suigetsu says with some what of an emotionless yet nice face. He walks over helps take the seaweed out of her hair and picks up her seaweed pile putting it near the fire and moving his stuff closer to her at the shore.

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily smiled, "Thanks" the shore had a steep drop, which hid her tail. "I've never tried bear before.... What's it taste like?" Emily appeared to have no gills, "It was cool how you killed the bear..."

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Its like beefy and Chickeny" Suigetsu laughs at his own description of it. As he slowly turns the bear meat over the fire. "So whats your name and whats your story?" He asked her.

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily giggled at the description, "I'm Emily, and my story isn't important...." Emily looked away from him for a second, sighing before she glanced back at him, "Anyway... Your name is?"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Suigetsu at your service" He says as he turns the bear meat some more and puts a little bit of seasoning he had found. He picks up his sword and spins it around in the sand making heat to create a glass and shapes it into smooth cups for the juice he was making as it splash on him and he shakes his hair. (https://67.media.tumblr.com/5460890d5...)

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((xD I luv the gifs))

Emily made an 'ahh' sound of relief as she watched him shake his hair. Emily hid her rosy red cheeks, "Um, nice to meet you" she looked at the cup, "What's that?" Emily pointed to the cup

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu looks at the cup of juice mixed from apples, pineapples, grapes. He walks over and hands it to her "Try it " He says going over and washing his hair in the water and shaking it dry as it drys it with a towel. (https://67.media.tumblr.com/5460890d5...)

message 29: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 08, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

MixItUp! Emily took a sip of it, immediately putting the glass down and spitting it out. "Wow!" Emily glanced at him, "It's not bad or anything, I'm just not used to good tasting things" she told the truth, she had always had whale or dolphin, it didn't have a very flavourful taste and she sometimes found whale and dolphin repulsive.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Nice and the bears almost done" Suigetsu say moving his fingers through his hair to fix it the way he liked it. "So anything you wanna talk about, like who I am, what I am, what I do or?" Suigetsu glances at her hiding his little blush behind his emotionless face.

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily poked him, smiling, "So you aren't made of stone" Emily had brung her tail up, it was snow waving up and down, sometimes coming out of the water. "What are you?" Emily asked, "You don't seem like a human"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu again hides his blush behind his emotionless face "I'm human and something else I dont know it the something else is and I don't seem human cause of the emotionless look I have." He says pulling out his kunai and slices meat off the bear and puts in on a wooden plate he made with herbs and other foods. Then walks over handing it to Emily, after walking back to get his food.

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Thanks" Emily was glad she had gotten to him first before the other Sirens had. "Try putting a smile on your face" Emily had taken a small bite out of the bear meat. "Your the first human I've met before, well that lasted for a while" Emily paused, did she really just say that?

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Oh really?" Suigetsu smiles knowing this was going to be the start of a great friendship. He chews on his meat wondering where his friend Kazuto was since he fell through this portal.

message 35: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily was glad that Suigetsu hadn't taken it the wrong way, "So, do you have any brothers, sisters?" she was eager to know if they were here, "That came with you?" Emily finished her plate, the meat was so good she couldn't help herself but to eat it all.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu face changed and he went silent as he heard her say Brothers and Sisters. Some what of an evil, dark aura came from him as he opened his mouth. "No their all.....gone" He says with an emotionless face as his hair covers his eyes making it dark there.

message 37: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily fell silent, "I'm sorry..." she reached her hand out to hold his, "I mean, you still have a family though" Emily smiled weakly, "And you have me"

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Yea..Sorry" Suigetsu laughs faintly holding her hand and goes back to normal by hiding his blush. "What happen to yours?" He says regretting the question.

message 39: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily sank down into the water, her voice was soft and her eyes were filled with sadness. "Nothing, my father was abusive and I ran away" she kept her gaze low and wouldn't meet his eyes. She still had some scars from being abused by her father.

message 40: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jul 09, 2016 04:03PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Oh sorry for asking...." Suigetsu says as he wraps up the food leftovers in leaves and vines. And puts more sticks to feed the fire and keep the fire a blaze.

message 41: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "Um, it's fine I guess" Half of Emily's face was half out the water, "I should've kept the question to myself I guess" she tried to brighten up the mood, "But ya, the past is the past I guess" Emily had disappeared underwater before poking her head back up, "Have you ever swam before" she beckoned him closer as if to tell him a secret

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Yeah but you might be weirded out by it cause of.." Suigetsu says as he takes off his shirt showing his six pack and muscular body. He threw his shirt to the ground as his body glowed from the fires light, then walks over to the water.

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily's eyes widened, "Wow" her face turned red with embarrassment. She leaned forward, "I promise not to be weirded out" Emily grabbed his leg and dragged him into the water, letting him return to the surface while she leapt and did a couple back flips in the air.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments Suigetsu eyes and top of his head return to top of water as he sort of blushes looking at her shining in the moonlight. As he put his hand on the water pushing himself up and stands on the water like it was land.

message 45: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "You are definitely not human" Emily said softly, "I've never seen anyone who could do that" she smiled, glancing at the caves of Crystal Island. "Do you plan to stay long?" Emily did get lonely sometimes and she didn't have many friends, ok, she didn't have any friends

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Yeah I guess ill be staying awhile and I'm an assassin trained to be able to do this." Suigetsu says pointing at his feet and sinks into the water as he stands on it. "Also I can become water as a skill" He says as he disappears becoming the water.

message 47: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily gasped, "Wow! You are positively not human!" she felt around in the water, not wanting to bump into him. "Where are you?" Emily slapped the water with her tail, taking a moment to calm herself when he didn't answer. She didn't want to let her anger issues take control

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "Here" Suigetsu says pats her head from behind her as he appears shaking his hair from the wetness. As he looks at her with his crystal blue eyes sort of blushing.

message 49: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Emily had a small dreamy look in her eyes as her gaze met his. She blushed and looked away, "An assassin huh?" Emily nodded, "Understands why you weren't enchanted by my song that much" she was doing some more graceful jumps and flips

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 78 comments "The song was enchanting from the singer" Suigetsu says shaking his hair some more. "So what do you do for fun?" He asked as he pulls himself to sit on the water. (https://67.media.tumblr.com/5460890d5...)

« previous 1