What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. about a bunch of teens trapped inside their high school while the city is under lockdown. It has robots. It's also about survival. From creative writing community.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (last edited Jul 05, 2016 05:23PM) (new)

M (saavethebees) | 7 comments Hi. I'm looking for a book in the creative writing community, and I am so desperate for it!

It's about a bunch of teens trapped inside their high school while the city is under lockdown. It has robots. It's also about survival. The beginning starts with students going inside adult-sized lockers and locking themselves in until help comes. But when no one does, one of the main characters breaks out and starts investigating.

It's sci-fi, robots, futuristic-type story. And it isn't complete. It was read a long time ago. (I don't know the exact date but maybe in 2012?)

Please, help!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40166 comments Mod
Mariaa, if this book was never published, how is anyone supposed to look for it? I'm not completely sure what you mean by "the creative writing community," but presumably this could consist of millions of people worldwide. How would we go about locating this?

On the other hand, if this is something that appeared on a specific website and you know the name of the site, or if this was on Wattpad or something similar, that might help. Or it might not.

At any rate I am moving this to UNSOLVED which is where all unknown book requests go, until we understand more about this unfinished manuscript.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

M, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 4: by M (new)

M (saavethebees) | 7 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "M, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

I am no longer actively searching for it, no. :(

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Ok. Moving to Abandoned then.