Making Connections discussion

The Millennial Mentality: More Than Memes, Cats & Mishaps
This topic is about The Millennial Mentality
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4425. - THE MILLENNIAL MENTALITY: More than Memes, Cats & Mishaps by Elan Carson

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
The Millennial Mentality More Than Memes, Cats & Mishaps by Elan Carson Elan Carson

Genre: Humor & Entertainment > Pop Culture > General

The Millennial Mentality: More Than Memes, Cats & Mishaps

Book Description:

Millennials have heard all of the cultural criticisms and backlash; we are bemoaned a generation of entitlement and nicknamed monikers such as Gen Why?, Internet Generation, MyPod Generation, and the Boomerang Generation.

As a Millennial, I can tell you that yes, our value systems have changed, our beliefs have expanded to be more inclusive, and our career goals have shifted to prioritize happiness and self-fulfillment over workplace cubicles in gray-scale offices.

We may not be homeowners with 2.5 children grasping mid-rung on a corporate ladder, but we are cat owners and we are adaptable to change, creatively crowdfunding ways to support our projects and goals.

In this book learn about the mentality of Millennials and where we stand when it comes to racism, LGBT+ rights, body image, and other divisive issues all while surviving as delayed adults.

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Anne Martin | 94 comments hello, Tana,
I'd like to try it. Millenials are a mystery for me.
mcatvb@live.fr
epub if possible, otherwise kindle (just that my epubs are better organized).
Thank you.

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
sent in your request Anne

Anne Martin | 94 comments thank you, Tana

Anca | 15 comments Hi Tana, I am a Millennial and I'd love to read and review your book.

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jul 10, 2016 11:00AM) (new)

Sheri | 6446 comments Mod
Hi Anca, what format do you use and an email to send it to please?

Anca | 15 comments Sent you a private message, thank you!