Making Connections discussion

Pride's Children: Purgatory (Book 1 of the Trilogy)
This topic is about Pride's Children
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4423. - PRIDE'S CHILDREN: PURGATORY (Book 1 of the Trilogy) by Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
PRIDE'S CHILDREN PURGATORY (Book 1 of the Trilogy) by Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt Alicia Butcher Ehrhardt

Genre: Literary

PRIDE'S CHILDREN: PURGATORY (Book 1 of the Trilogy)

Book Description:

WHAT YOU DO WITH AN OBSESSION COUNTS
"I, KARENNA ELIZABETH Ashe, being of sound mind, do… But that’s it, isn’t it? Being here proves I am not of sound mind…”

So begins Book 1 of the Pride’s Children trilogy: Kary immediately regrets the misplaced sense of noblesse oblige which compels her to appear, live on national television—at exorbitant personal cost.

What she cannot anticipate is an entanglement with Hollywood that may destroy her carefully-constructed solitudinarian life.

A contemporary mainstream love story, in the epic tradition of Jane Eyre, and Dorothy L. Sayers’ four-novel bond between Lord Peter Wimsey and Harriet Vane, Pride’s Children starts with a very public chance encounter, and will eventually stretch over three separate continents.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 21 comments Tana wrote: "PRIDE'S CHILDREN PURGATORY (Book 1 of the Trilogy) by Alicia Butcher EhrhardtAlicia Butcher Ehrhardt

Genre: Literary

PRIDE'S CHILDREN: PURGATORY (Book 1 of the Trilogy)

Book Description:

WHAT YOU ..."

Alice
fromgoodreadsmarriedtobooks44@gmail.com
ePub please :)

message 3: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) Alice (marriedtobooks) wrote: "Alice

Sent. Please let me know if you don't get it right away.

Alicia

Alice-Elizabeth (Prolific Reader Alice) (marriedtobooks44) | 21 comments Alicia wrote: "Alice (marriedtobooks) wrote: "Alice

Sent. Please let me know if you don't get it right away.

Alicia"

Just received your email, thanks :)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF

message 6: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Ehrhardt (aliciabutcherehrhardt) Tony wrote: "tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF"

Sent - please let me know if you have any problems with the pdf. It is practically identical to the published version - but there are always tiny changes.

Alicia