What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Ya/ paranormal romance - Guy is werewolf or shapeshifter, he was pushed off a boat into a fishing net. He could be an angel. Girl had a scrapbook. Someone tries to kill him. Green cover maybe.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Delapp | 2 comments Help! I'm looking for this book and can't remember the title or the author. This is what I do remember.

The book is about teens. One guy is a werewolf maybe a shapeshifter. There is a girl and I believe she just moved to the area or he just moved to the area. I remember one chapter he was in a bedroom and a silver bullet came threw the window and shot him in the arm. And another chapter where he was on a boat and got pushed off and landed in a fishing net. I believe someone found out about him being a werewolf and was trying to kill him. Also I believe the book cover is green with trees on it. It would of been published in the 90's. I'm thinking late 90's.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Delapp | 2 comments Now I'm thinking the male character could be an angel... And I remember her with a scrapbook all the time. The male wore a black leather jacket.

message 3: by Krista (new)

Krista | 148 comments In What Happened to Lani Garver, there's a scene with a boat, and one of the main characters is an angel. Definitely no werewolves, though, and not really any romance that I recall.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
What Happened to Lani Garver by Carol Plum-Ucci - mentioned by Krista

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40254 comments Mod
Ashley, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

What Happened to Lani Garver (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carol Plum-Ucci (other topics)