Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > New Release ~ Review Copies Available

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shani (last edited Jul 05, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Shani Greene-Dowdell (shanibooks) | 18 comments COVERT is a 20K Standalone Novella, no cliffhanger

Synopsis:
Seducing men for information is just another day of undercover work for Special Agent Nicollette Jones, until she crosses paths with Indian Bad Boy Blaine Broadnack. She's quickly faced with the tough task to bring down the man responsible for the next big terror plot against the United States and keeping her feelings in check. After a tragic event happens to her daughter, Blaine Broadnack becomes public enemy number one, and Nicollette is determined to bring him down.

Will Blaine be able to win Nicollete's heart, or will the warmth he craves to feel from her come from the heat of her .38 Special?

COVERT: Affairs of Special Agent Nicollette Jones

I have 5 review copies available for people willing to read and leave an honest review within the next week. ~

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (makewishdreambig) | 50 comments I would like to review it.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 67 comments I would also like to review it.

message 4: by Shani (last edited Jul 05, 2016 04:37PM) (new)

Shani Greene-Dowdell (shanibooks) | 18 comments Kimberly and Erica, will you inbox me your email address and I'll gift you a copy on Kindle?

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 67 comments Can you send me a message and then I can send it to you privately? I did not see where I could send you a message on your page.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (httpwwwgoodreadscommoribazinga) | 2 comments This sounds nice, if it's still available I wouldn't mind reviewing it.