{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original RPG discussion

Outside the kingdom > Mountain tops

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~, Your Death Mage (last edited Jul 05, 2016 01:01PM) (new)

~Streamlily~For those determined to fly, having no wings is just a little detail~ (streamlily) | 175 comments Mod
The silent mountain tops surrounding the kingdom.
description

message 2: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
Ignesian flew along the mountain tops, searching for her favorite prey, deer. On spotting some elk, she snorted fire at them in disgust.

message 3: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 517 comments Mod
Flying over Mentis, the light mind dragon, Ignesian spotted a deer and swooped towards it, gracefully snatching it up in her claws. Finding a proper spot to land, she dropped the deer (which was already dead from her claws) and began to dig in heartily.

message 4: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian smirked with the realization that Mentis was grossed out by her eating, and remembered Mentis was a vegetarian dragon, which seemed crazy to her. Well, hi there, she replied to Mentis telepathically, the way only dragons could do to each other.

message 5: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((As far as I can tell. I mean, they have to be able to communicate with their Mage counterparts, so I guess so.))

Hmm. I didn't, actually. Well, plenty of fish in the sea-- Or should I say deer in the hills? Ignesian laughed, snorting fire from her nostrils and lightly toasting the ravaged deer in front of her.

message 6: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"I'm not finished with my deer, and plus, it's not healthy to be super active after eating."

message 7: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Finishing her deer, Ignesian looked at Mentis. "So, how's your Mage counterpart? Who is it again?"

message 8: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Mentis is the Light Mind Dragon, remember? That would make Stephen's Light Mind Mage Mentis's counterpart. Sorry I had Ignesian ask-- I forgot Mentis's counterpart hasn't been made yet))

"Alys Vaudeville," Ignesian replied with a smile.

message 9: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((We all make mistakes :) ))

"I adore her. She's always so bright..."

message 10: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"Radiantly." Ignesian winked with a snort of laughter.

message 11: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((I guess so xD))

"Well, I suppose so.." Ignesian got on all fours and got into the typical dragon-race position.

((Typical?))

message 12: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Who should win?))

message 13: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((I have no idea xD
It could be Ignesian, because she's smaller and therefore probably faster, along with the fact that her determination could be hard to beat. It could also be Mentis, because she can tell where Ignesian would fly and how fast, etc. Not to mention her possible determination as well?))

message 14: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Yeah, that's what I meant...so who should win?))

message 15: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian flapped her wings, raising up, and swiftly headed to the tree.

message 16: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian raised the temperature of her scales, feeling herself go even faster as she worked a bit like a jet.

message 17: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian stopped the temperature rise and darted out of the way, watching a red tailed hawk (which looked incredibly confused) fly by her.

message 18: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Lol))

Ignesian darted out of the way a second time, and this time she smiled. You wanna play like that then, huh? And as she sent a blinding red-orange flame towards Mentis, she heated up her scales once again and took off.

message 19: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 08, 2016 12:35PM) (new)

Ignesian barely noticed the flames that hit her (being the light fire dragon, she was immune to heat). Instead she turned up the heat, zipping towards the goal.

message 20: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 08, 2016 05:21PM) (new)

Ignesian paused for a moment, confused. That tree doesn't look like I remembered... After a second, she shrugged it off and headed toward the tree.

message 21: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Fake))

Ignesian sped ever closer to the tree, and with a final slowing flap, she landed, looking proud.

message 22: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 08, 2016 05:32PM) (new)

((S'k))

This is the tree we were supposed to land at, Ignesian replied with a smirk.

message 23: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian narrowed her eyes at Mentis as she came to the realization. Well, you may have cheated on that part, but I can prove that I still win the race itself: I got here first.

message 24: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian still thought shed primarily won, but she gave in to Mentis's request, wanting to be fair. Following Mentis's gaze, she asked, What is it?

message 25: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

Ignesian tilted her head, interested.

((Sorry it's not much. I can't think of much else to post right now))

message 26: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"Wow. I wonder where that came from," Ignesian said with curiosity.

message 27: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Np))

"Huh," Ignesian said. "I guess you get to keep it, since you found it. Although..I'm not sure what a Dragon would do with a human necklace." She gave a snort of laughter.

message 28: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Hmm....kind of at a block right now..))

message 29: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((What should happen now?))

message 30: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((End the RP?))

message 31: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Oh well. Maybe next time we RP there'll be more drama. :P :) ))

message 32: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((Cya :) ))

message 33: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((This is marking the end of the RP.))

message 34: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments Zjarr sat on a large cliff on the top of the tallest mountain, licking her sharp claws clean from devouring a crispy deer on her way up. She scanned the mountain, expecting another dragon to have seen her by now. She breathed fire out her nose. She was getting bored.

message 35: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 11, 2016 07:46PM) (new)

Once again, Ignesian was soaring in the sky with the clouds and the wind rushing by as her company. As she gazed down at the mountain tops, she thought, Huh. I guess I do actually favor this place. With that, she let out a snort of laughter, a small fireball shooting from her nostrils. Watching the little ball of fire fall fall to the earth, Ignesian noticed a blood red speck...dot...creature...no, it was a dragon! Ignesian knew this dragon: It was Zjarr, her Dark Dragon counterpart.

message 36: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments ((Sorry I took so long to reply it was really late here when you posted :P ))
Zjarr watched the light fire dragon curiously. The continued licking her claws, intending to feign disinterest. She waited where she was sitting for Ignesian to notice her and fly over.

message 37: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 12, 2016 11:12AM) (new)

((Np))

Might as well go say hello, Ignesian conceded, swooping down to Zjarr's level, and with a couple flaps of her wings, landed.

message 38: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments Zjarr turned to face Ignesian as she landed. "Well hello," she said simply. She licked her claws once more before standing to stretch and then sitting back down. She watched her light counterpart curiously, waiting for her response.

message 39: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 12, 2016 11:14AM) (new)

((Six more characters on the way!
Only two are guys though...xD))

"So, what are you doing out here today?" She decided to make small talk.

((Ouch, one liner,...))

message 40: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments ((Lol so many girl characters and so few guys))

"Hunting," She replied, bored. She didn't feel like saying much, but she hadn't had a good conversation in days.

((Idk what they'd do like they don't hate each other but they're on opposite sides ))

message 41: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

((I just get inspired..

And true. Hmm.... ))

"Huh. I was just doing that earlier. You know Mentis?" she asked the scarlet dragon, remembering her earlier encounter with Mentis.

message 42: by ♥ Emily ♥ (last edited Jul 12, 2016 11:33AM) (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments "Well, I know who Mentis is but that's pretty much it," she said, becoming interested in where this was going. "What about her?" she decided to ask.

message 43: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"Oh, her and I had a race earlier and at the end she found this interesting silver human necklace. We were wondering where it came from, of course...would you happen to know anything about it?"

message 44: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments "No," she paused, "What did it look like anyway?" She had always been one to love shiny things, but she doubted she had ever seen the necklace before.

message 45: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 13, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

"It was silver with a star design. Looked old, though." Ignesian said dismissively. She didn't really care about it other than wondering why it was there.

message 46: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments "Hm." Zjarr didn't care much, but it would be interesting to know how it had gotten there. "So, have you met your mage yet?" She said, changing to a more interesting topic.

message 47: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (new)

"Oh, yes." Ignesian instantly brightened at the thought of her Mage counterpart. "She's amazing-- what about you?"

message 48: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments "I haven't met him yet," she said, trying to hide her disappointment. "Hopefully I will soon though."

message 49: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, Streamlily is head mod #2. I am assistant mod ;D (last edited Jul 13, 2016 05:02PM) (new)

"Don't worry-- I'm sure you'll like him," Ignesian reassured with a smile.

((YAY I'M SO EXCITED!!! My first two charries I've been working on will be out and ready for approval soon!))

message 50: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 91 comments Zjarr smiled and looked down at the world below. She loved being able to see so much at once.
((Awesome! Idk what to do with this RP anymore))

« previous 1 3

{Bend The Light ~ Control The Dark} An Original...

unread topics | mark unread