Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Crone (Scarlet St. James #1)
This topic is about Crone
Advanced Copies for Review > Would love to have someone review my new book!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new) - added it

Eva John | 3 comments I have a Giveaway offer for 3 free Signed Copies of the book currently pending review. While I've been lucky enough to have sold several soft cover editions locally, I find that people are reluctant to give it a detached, honest review. It would be an honor to have any one of you on Goodreads read and review CRONE so I can understand what I'm doing right, wrong, and everything in between. Please....

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 70 comments Maria wrote: "I have a Giveaway offer for 3 free Signed Copies of the book currently pending review. While I've been lucky enough to have sold several soft cover editions locally, I find that people are reluctan..."

I did love to review for a physical copy!

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 141 comments Maria I would love to read for you....you can email me at mamad1188@gmail.com for my address...

message 4: by Jaki (new)

Jaki  (jakiblue) | 3 comments Maria, are you still looking for readers/reviewers? Was quite intrigued by the blurb - I can read epub and can convert mobi to read. :) I review here and amazon, and can do review wherever else is needed. Email is: jakiblue67@gmail.com if you wish :)

message 5: by Norman (new)

Norman Coe | 3 comments If you are still looking I would love to review this book or any others that you write. I will give you an honest review. email me at nc511612@outlook.com

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments I would review - reedranch1_76@kindle.com

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Ledger (sydneyledger) | 2 comments Maria, I'd love to review as well... sydledger@gmail.com. Sounds really interesting!!!