Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Britt & Aroth

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments
Hey c: Any ideas you had in mind, or wanted to brainstorm some?

message 2: by britt. (new)

britt. | 114 comments
I don't really have anything specific in mind! That being said, I'm really in the mood for either something super fluffy or something really dark and really sexual. What about you? honestly really sad the group kind of died off :c

I have too many plots, we could use.I wouldn't mind a really dark and sexual plot. But a definite angst romance I wouldn't mind either. ;) It is. Every time I create a character or new template it dies before I have the chance to rp them. :n

message 4: by britt. (new)

britt. | 114 comments
I'm actually really in the mood for a pregnancy if you're up for anything involving that <3 OOh lay the plots on me >:) yeah it really sucks :c especially when I went through the work of making characters only not to be able to use them

message 5: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 06, 2016 08:49AM) (new)

I'm totally down for that stuff. <33 I thought it might be three but actually two. I was wrong lol. Exactly. Well you can use your Tim fc here, Sky, Scarlet and some several others. I think for some of the plots; they'll have to be pm'ed due to sex scenes and having this thread deleted. Just so you know. :x Also if you wanted to do more then one just let me know! Afterwards I can get rid of the ones we don't want to do.

They’re Just Girls(based on Girls by the 1975): Muse A is young and naive, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

Payphone Pick-Up: Muse A calls up their usual dealer, only to discover that they’ve been replaced by someone new, Muse B. Muse A is wary, but in need of a fix, so they agree to meet Muse B at the spot of their choosing - by an out-of-service payphone in a run-down part of the city that cops rarely bother to patrol. Unsure what Muse B looks like when they arrive at the pick-up place, Muse A keeps their eyes peeled for anyone who seems to fit the dealer look. They’re caught by surprise when Muse B shows up to do business. Unlike Muse A’s former dealer, Muse B is absolutely gorgeous and a little bit–charming? Despite an initial physical attraction between the pair of them, Muse B insists on keeping things strictly professional. Muse A agrees, but can’t help contacting Muse B more frequently, eventually interested in Muse B more than the drugs they’re selling (or equally interested in both). Will Muse B cross that ‘professional’ line with Muse A? Will Muse A have to find another dealer to escape from the addictive pull of this one?

Baby Project: As a health class assignment,students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn’t give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random. Much to Muse A’s dismay, they’re matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can’t stand. Muse B isn’t pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse B are forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress. Over the course of the project, Muse A and Muse B start to realize that their partner isn’t as horrible as they once thought. They’re actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances. What will happen to their budding relationship once the project comes to an end?

Role Reversal; (view spoiler)

Between the Sheets: (view spoiler)

Strictly Business: (view spoiler)

Runaway Love: Muse A meets Muse B on the evening of Muse B’s wedding to a British, foreign diplomat. Muse A is working the catering hall for the event and encounters Muse B crying in her dressing room before the wedding ceremony begins. A thick language barrier obstructs communication between them, but it’s obvious to Muse A that Muse B wants nothing to do with this marriage. As the processional hymn begins and the wedding party begins to walk down the aisle, Muse A makes the split decision to take Muse B’s hand and sneak her out of the venue. Muse B knows that her husband-to-be is a dangerous man and despite her fear that they’ll be pursued, Muse B goes on the run with Muse A.

message 6: by britt. (new)

britt. | 114 comments
eeeek I'm seriously so excited <33333 I'm also definitely down for doing more than one. With sex scenes, we can go to pm or maybe we could create a private group or something which would also be helpful if we're doing more than one c:

I'm really interested in the following, and I'm especially interested in the ones I've italicized: "They're just Girls", "Payphone Pick-up", "Baby Project", "Role Reversal", "Between the Sheets", "Strictly Business", "Runaway Love"

message 7: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jul 06, 2016 08:56AM) (new)

I think this is the first time I'm actually really excited to do more than one rp with someone. <33 I feel like we should just do them all >.> Private group idea is actually really good. I usually did that with others, since sometimes pm can be forgetful. I put all the plots on one post - the ones you said you were really interested in. Made it more convenient I thought. :)

message 8: by britt. (new)

britt. | 114 comments
Dude yes <333 We totally could if you wanted to c; Yes let's do that! Especially since we're doing more than one and possibly all the listed ones it'll be a lot easier to keep track. We can have like a folder for each rp and then a thread for characters and a thread for planning for that rp and a thread for the actual writing or something like that. Would you like to make the group and invite me and mod me or would you like me to? ^-^ so stoked If we don't do them all lol, what are your favorites out of the ones I listed?

Let's do all. I think there all too good to not do ya know? We could do is combine a character thread w/planning so we, didn't have a lot of threads? Then maybe just have the rp thread itself? Might be easier but whichever works for you! c: If you could please make it? I'm trying to control my excitement even if we haven't started yet lol Out of the seven of them I'd have to six.

message 10: by britt. (new)

britt. | 114 comments
yes yes yes yes yes i'm trying not to hyperventilate with how excited I am I'll create the group now and invite you! I'll mod you as well once I see that you've joined c; See you there~