Editors and Writers discussion

30 views
75% Off Editing Services - Ends Soon!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Jul 05, 2016 06:32PM) (new)

Laura Barone (laurahicks) | 19 comments Good morning! Taking Shape Press is offering 75% off all editing services now through July 7th at 11:59pm. For the rest of July, our services will still be 25% off.

If you are in need of an educated and experienced editor with low rates and flexibility, please take a moment to look at http://www.takingshape.org to learn more about what I offer and how I may be of assistance to you during the publishing process.

Have a great day,
Laura


message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Barone (laurahicks) | 19 comments Today's the last day to sign up for 75% off all our editing, proofreading, and marketing services!!

http://www.takingshape.org

I look forward to helping you!
Laura


message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Barone (laurahicks) | 19 comments The 75% off deal is over, but if you schedule editing services in the month of July, you can still receive 25% off all services. As of this morning, I have room for projects throughout the last two weeks of July!!

Check out http://takingshape.org for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you!!


back to top