1x1 discussion

1x1 > Violet & We Are The Fallen: The Flash Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Hiya!

message 3: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Here's my idea:

Girl A (Me) had been best friends with Barry (You) when they were growing up, back when Barry's mother was still alive. Girl A's family had moved away so she has not seen Barry for many years. Suddenly, Girl A shows up in Central City, back and better than ever. She finds Barry and they catch up on everything, simply just falling for each other.

One night, as Barry is running through the city, he spots another speedster and tries to figure out who this new Meta is. After multiple attempts, it's eventually revealed that this new speedster in town is no other than Girl A.

message 5: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Sweet! I'll make my girl really quick!

message 7: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments 4-5 Sentences please :) We can have them run into each other at Jitters!

[ name ] Alison [Ali] Marie Evans
[ age ] Twenty Four [24]
[ appearance ] http://s9.favim.com/orig/130821/Favim...

message 9: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Not at all! :3
~~~

Alison entered Jitters, sighing with relief at the warm air. It was a cool, autumn day and she was chilly. She adjusted her sweater sleeves and waited in line to get a coffee, standing behind a certain tall, brown haired handsome guy, without realizing who it was. She bit her lip and glanced around the coffee shop, happy to be back in Central City.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry wasnt actually ordering but just talking to the barista. He had apparently seen something strange around and Barry hoped it wasn't another Meta. He nodded his thanks to him and turned around almost running into the girl behind him. "Sorry,"

message 11: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison stumbled back a bit and she looked up at him, "It's okay." She said softly and then her eyes widened. "Barry?!" She exclaimed, grinning widely. "It's me, Alison." She told him, not believing that it was actually him. "From when we were little!"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He recognized her Immediately. "Wow. Oh my god. Hi" he said grinning at her. "I haven't seen you in so long! Are back living in Central city?" Barry asked stepping out of line.

message 13: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison ordered a coffee really quickly and she paid before she stepped out of line with him. She grinned widely, "Yeah, I just bought an apartment down the street. I just finished up with school and I'm looking for a job now. I got my Master's degree." She said excitedly, so happy to see her childhood best friend.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry gestured for them to sit at one of th nearby tables. "That's great! What did you get it for?" He asked curiously. He found it so interesting to hear about normal people's lives. He shook his head. "Sorry I'm bombarding you with questions.

message 15: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments She grinned widely and sat down. "No need to apologize." Alison giggled and brushed her hair out of her face. She smiled brightly, "I majored in forensic science and I minored in biochemistry." She told him happily.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He sat across from her. "Really? That's so cool. I'm actually a forensic scientist for the CCPD." He said. "I guess we're still into the same things huh?" Barry let out a light laugh.

message 17: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison laughed softly and thanked the waitress when she brought over her latte. She smiled at Barry, her eyes sparkling with joy. "I guess so. Maybe I can apply at the CCPD and we could be partners." She suggested and winked at him, unable to stop grinning.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry shrugged. "Maybe," he said. He looked over Alison. He hasn't seen her in so long. She was incredibly beautiful. He stared down at his hands for a minute before raising his head. "Why don't you come see my lab? That is if you don't have any other plans?"

message 19: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison's face lit up and she smiled. "I'd love to! I don't have any plans. I've just been exploring the city." She said softly and took a sip of her coffee.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments "Well then we shall explore the depths of my lab. Which is in the city." He said awkwardly. He laughed at himself. "Okay. Um sorry. Should we go now or wait for you to finish your coffee?"

message 21: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments She giggled at his awkwardness. Alison smiled widely, "I can get a to go cup." She told him and got up to go get a cup.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry nodded and got up shrugging on his jacket. Rolling his eyes at himself for being so stupid. He saved the work every week and he couldn't talk to an old friend.

message 23: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments She got a to go cup from the counter and poured her coffee into it before looking up at him. "Are you ready to go?" Alison asked him gently and she smiled, pulling on her hat.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He nodded. "Yeah sure." He walked to the door and opened it for her. "I hope you have no objection to walking?" He asked smiling at her.

message 25: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments She held her coffee and walked out with him. "Not at all!" Alison smiled at him and walked down the sidewalk, her coffee keeping her warm as a cool breeze blew by.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments The sidewalk didn't really have pedestrians so he turned around walking backwards to face her. "So you going to stay in Central City for awhile?"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments ((I have to go sorry. No idea when Ill be back. :( ))

message 28: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smirked with amusement as he walked backwards. She nodded her head quickly, "Yeah, I don't plan on leaving any time soon." She said softly, smiling. Especially since there's so many Metas here. Alison thought to herself.

message 29: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((It's okay!))

message 30: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((...))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments ((Good timing. I just got back.))

"Good" Barry smirked at Alison. He approached the police station and he opened the door. "And through here…" he said gesturing him inside.

message 32: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments ((Haha awesome!))

Alison smiled and entered the police station, looking around. It felt so good to be back in her city again. She had missed it so much. She walked up the stairs and followed Barry to his lab.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry walked into his lap taking off his jacket sighing. He loved his lab. He checked to make sure the map was down. "So uh. This is my lab,"

message 34: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smiled and she walked around, looking at everything. "It's really nice. I like it." She said sincerely and looked over at him, her eyes sparkling.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He smiled brightly shoving his hands in his pockets slightly nervous. "It's really really good to see you Alison. " he said. He hadnt seen her in and it made him feel nice.

message 36: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smiled and tugged on her sweater sleeves. "It's really great to see you too, Barry. I missed you so much." She said softly and set down her coffee before she hugged him gently, her head nuzzling into his chest.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah" he was glad he was taller so he didn't see his light blush. His heart already beat really fast as it was.

message 38: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smiled gently, not noticing his fast heartbeat. She really was falling for him and they had only reunited an hour ago. She pulled back when she heard someone walk in, looking over to see Joe and Iris.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He looked up. "Oh uh hey guys this is my old old friend Alison. Maybe do you remember her Iris?" He asked letting Alison go.

message 40: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smiled softly and introduced herself to both of them, shaking their hands. "It's great to meet you. I think we might have met once but that was quite a while ago." She said gently and smiled.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Iris nodded shaking her hand. "Yeah I remember you. That was so long ago. How many years ago with that?" Barry watched them with interest.

message 42: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments "Probably like 20." Alison laughed softly and she grinned widely. She glanced over at Barry, grinning at his handsome appearance.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He smiled at them. "Yeah. Uh just showing her around the lab. Do you guys need something?" He asked he saw Alison staring at him and looked away.

message 44: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison bit her lip and she looked away from Barry as well. Her cheeks turned a faint shade of pink and she looked down at her feet.

"We were just heading out. Are you joining us for dinner tonight?" Joe asked him softly, smirking at him and Alison.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments Barry focused on Iris and sent a glance at Alison. "That sounds really nice. Alison?" He asked picking at the lint inside his pocket.

Iris smiled at Barry glancing between him and Alison. It was so nice having someone Barry liked, and someone who apparently liked him too

message 46: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison smiled. "I'd love to, thank you!" She grinned, excited that they had invited her. It really made her feel wanted and happy. She had never really had many friends when she had moved so it really meant a lot.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He smiled at her and grabbed his jacket. "On again off again on again" he muttered. He pulled it on. "Let's go?"

message 48: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments Alison tossed her coffee into the trash and she giggled quietly at Barry's comment about his jacket. She smiled brightly and walked out with the three of them, in a state of complete bliss and happiness.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 2499 comments He followed them and locked up his lab. He followed them down the stairs. "So where we going?" He asked walking next to Alison.

message 50: by violetmist18 (new)

violetmist18 | 158 comments "That new restaurant opened up downtown. We were planning on going there." Iris told them both gently, smiling kindly at Alison. She was so happy that Barry had her back in his life. She did remember how close they were.

Alison smiled. "Oh, I read about that when I got here! It sounds really good!"

« previous 1 3 4