Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Crushingly Close
This topic is about Crushingly Close
Book Cover Help > Cover Change

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stella (last edited Jul 05, 2016 07:56AM) (new) - added it

Stella (stella_meimei) | 5 comments Hello librarians! I was wondering if you could help me replace the placeholder cover for my book with the one I just revealed on my blog?

Here is the link to the blog entry: http://thegreatbigjump.blogspot.com/2...

Let me know if this works for you; otherwise, I'll wait until I can put up the book on Amazon so we can change the cover. Thanks!

message 2: by Stella (new) - added it

Stella (stella_meimei) | 5 comments Hi! I posted this question last night and so far I haven't had any responses to my request. I just want to know if it's OK to use the image from my Blogspot blog to replace my cover. Please let me know what your course of action is so I can plan accordingly. Thank you.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Hello Stella, what is the exact publication date for your book? Currently it's just listed as July '16 :)

message 4: by Stella (new) - added it

Stella (stella_meimei) | 5 comments It hasn't been published yet. I'm going to confirm the date by next week.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Can you please confirm if any copies including ARCs were distributed with the current cover in print or electronic form?

message 6: by Stella (new) - added it

Stella (stella_meimei) | 5 comments No ARCs and no other copies. The current cover was purely promotional. :)

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Replaced placeholder cover with the image from author's blog after cover reveal as the initial cover was not published.

Marked pub. date as Aug 1st for now. Please update whenever you have it ready

message 8: by Stella (new) - added it

Stella (stella_meimei) | 5 comments Thanks Michael! I'll confirm the publication date soon.

message 9: by Codex (last edited Jul 05, 2016 10:18PM) (new)

Codex | 3400 comments Michael wrote: "Replaced placeholder cover with the image from author's blog after cover reveal as the initial cover was not published.

Marked pub. date as Aug 1st for now. Please update whenever you have it ready"

Michael, unless I’m missing something, the so-called “placeholder” cover (uploaded on 03 Jun) is exactly the same as the image replacing it now. So, why was it replaced at all?

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Codex wrote: "Michael wrote: "Replaced placeholder cover with the image from author's blog after cover reveal as the initial cover was not published.

Marked pub. date as Aug 1st for now. Please update whenever ..."

Font size for the title was different.

message 11: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Mohammed (brenchris) | 9 comments I have changed seven of my book covers. I will list the new ones here.

Stories People Love. by Brenda Mohammed

Heart - Warming Tales by Brenda Mohammed

My Life as a Banker - A Life Worth Living by Brenda Mohammed

Retirement is fun by Brenda Mohammed

Adventures of Squeaky Doo by Brenda Mohammed

Revenge of Zeeka A Trilogy by Brenda Mohammed