GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Free Fantasy Thriller Short Story Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andi (new)

Andi Neal (andineal) | 3 comments I am an independently published author looking for reviews on Amazon, Smashwords and Goodreads. My new fantasy thriller short story series is available online in episodes. First two episodes, The Advantage and The Edge, of the first volume Reign of Resurgence are free. Reign of Resurgence: The Advantage Reign of Resurgence: The Edge

If you are willing to continue to review the other episodes, I will send coupon codes to receive all episodes free. First two episodes are available on Amazon at www.amazon.com/author/andineal. Thank you to all who take the time to look at them!
Andi Neal

message 2: by Andi (new)

Andi Neal (andineal) | 3 comments Thank you for your interest in reviewing my books. The first two episodes are available for free download at www.amazon.com/author/andineal, as well as on Smashwords at www.smashwords.com. Once you send me a link to your review of the first two episodes, I will send you a coupon code for the next episode.

message 3: by Andi (new)

Andi Neal (andineal) | 3 comments You can download a PDF version at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view....