The Challenge Factory discussion

2016 Archives Monthly Reading > Nikk's July reading goals

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments July Dusty Bookshelf: The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

July Buddy reads: Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout

SSSreads:

TBR list: Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2) by Rachel Caine Shadow Rider (Shadow, #1) by Christine Feehan Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Whispers in the Reading Room (The Chicago World's Fair Mystery #3) by Shelley Gray

message 2: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Jul 07, 2016 03:49PM) (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16425 comments Mod
The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Shadow Rider (Shadow, #1) by Christine Feehan The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
You have some good ones!

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Thanks :-) I am actually thinking of swapping out Shadow Rider (Shadow, #1) by Christine Feehan for Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones as I have heard mixed reviews but it is the August read for my book club so it may still get read

I have had The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh on my shelf for over a year so figured its about time given book 2 has now been out for a month or too :-P

message 4: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16425 comments Mod
Or you could read all three? They are different books as I've read two of them and currently reading Shadow rider.

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments This is true. I had book club last Thursday and chose not to buy Shadowrider but I am back at the book shop n a couple of week stim so i can decide then.

In the mean time I have many other fun things to read :-)