Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > Books with an evil misogynist king/father

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (AbigailSweetie) | 9 comments I know, I know, this is a weirdly specific request.

I'm looking for YA with books that have a really bad horrible king or father

A friend has a project for school, I said I'd ask here :)

message 2: by Elena Newkirk (new)

Elena Newkirk | 7 comments A Throne of Glass series. The king is horrible, the books are delightful. Start with the novellas The Assassin's Blade which is actually the prequel and then move right along. I gobbled all five of those books up within the last two weeks. I just finished the last book two nights ago, and the next book doesn't release until September. You're going to love it. I promise.

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (AbigailSweetie) | 9 comments Didn't think of those, been such a long time since I read them! Good idea :)

message 4: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh (booksbyash) | 201 comments the red queen series doesn't have an evil king but it has an evil queen and a son and the books are pretty good and have some serious plot twists

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Weller | 7 comments The Selection Series by Keira Cass has a horrible father/king in the first three books, although he's somewhat minor to the main plotline.

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) | 216 comments I'm with Ashleigh! I LOVE the Red Queen series!