I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > To do list sexy love stories

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Looking for a story with a list maker heoine and a hero willing to help check it off.

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments What genre are you looking for? I've read a few books with lists like that and will try to figure out what they were...
:-) Elaine

SB*needs low angst books* | 762 comments Only one book I thought of at top of my head that I have read is a The Burn List by Julia Devlin . It is a erotic romance.

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 3 comments This is the book that came to mind Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken.

message 5: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Romance, paranormal romance, erotic romance

message 6: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out.

message 7: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments My Rebellion Checklist by Susan Soares is YA

The Fourteen Day Soul Detox by Rita Stradling is Contemporary, New Adult. I've read Volumes 1 and 2. I'm waiting on Volume 3 (day 3), so it is still being written, I believe.

My thinking cap is on, so I'll come up with others.

:-) Elaine

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess S | 3 comments The Lessons (Off-Limits, #1) by Elizabeth Brown

This! Main character has a long to-do list that includes losing her virginity and it's H's job to help her out.

message 9: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments OMG, yes! That got a 5 star rating from me and thinking about it still caused me to laugh!!
:-)

message 10: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Done! I am starting that one tomorrow, Jess.

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess S | 3 comments Yes! Enjoy Tynanz!

SB*needs low angst books* | 762 comments Another book I thought of and enjoyed with a list theme is Stud Muffin Wanted Stud Muffin Wanted by Lena Matthews .

message 13: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Jess, The Lessons was so funny, I actually found myself giggling. Fast paced dialogue and super sexy. Thanks for the suggestion.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess S | 3 comments It was so funny! Glad you loved it.