Marvel Fangirls discussion

Games > My Dream ____

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 214 comments Mod
That's cool. :3 I've never really though about my life goals! xD

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My dream place. Ghost Town to bring my fictional stories to life.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily   Dream..... Have a published book :)

message 4: by lorien (last edited Jul 06, 2016 06:57AM) (new)

lorien Hm.....I would like to someday learn how to ride a horse and all the basics, become an author, learn about cars that way I know what to do should it break down, and own a house in the country.

message 5: by Bella (new)

Bella | 10 comments My dream would to work for American Girl by setting up the dolls and taking their pictures.

message 6: by Celestial (new)

Celestial That's cool. :D

message 7: by Celestial (last edited Jul 07, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Celestial My dream would be to travel a lot and do missions work as well as have a few cats. I also want to be an awesome aunt and when I'm old a funny grandma. :D
Eventually I would love to make movies with my brother.

message 8: by lorien (new)

lorien Anika wrote: "My dream is to won a cafe, become a published author and adopt or foster."

That's really neat! ; )

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments I don't really know what I want to be but I'm leaning towards physicist, author, or something to do with Math.

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments I have soooo many dreams. My dream job is either an author, a barrel racer or a cop, but I'm leaning towards either author or barrel racer now. (My grandma was a barrel racer.) My dream house is either a treehouse or a hobbit hole, soooo. . . . (total geek here.) It'll have a giant library, a secret door (probably concealed as a bookshelf), a staircase (probably a curly one), and when I wake up in the morning, I'll go to the kitchen and find that breakfast has already been made. . . . by bucky. *chuckles* (Hopeless fangirl and romantic here.) I'll also have a horse, travel the world, learn languages, write books, read books, anything I want. . . . with bucky. (;

message 11: by mari (new)

mari My dream is to become an actress, win an oscar and be a part of the MCU. Also, to act alongside my favorite actors for example RDJ, Matt Damon and Benedict Cumberbatch

message 12: by Celestial (new)

Celestial That was really funny :D

I want to become a crazy awesome aunt who is a nurse and works in missions. If I ever get married I want to also be a crazy grandma.
I also dream of having each room in my house be devoted to a different genre of book. :D

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments Celestial wrote: "That was really funny :D

I want to become a crazy awesome aunt who is a nurse and works in missions. If I ever get married I want to also be a crazy grandma.
I also dream of having each room in ..."

whoa that's a really cool idea! I could have a room devoted to bucky fanfiction.... :O

message 14: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Thanks! :D