Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking Beta Readers for YA Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (last edited Jul 04, 2016 08:06PM) (new)

Julia Arimah | 3 comments Hello, and thank you for checking out my post. I have recently finished editing my YA High Fantasy novel "The Qavan Queen," and I'm seeking a few more pairs of eyes on it.

The story takes a look at what a world in which the mafia possesses magic and is the leading government force might look like. It is told from the point of view of the new despot as she takes the throne after her father’s death. The new queen faces off with rebels opposing the Qavan rulership and has to come to terms with the cruelty and darkness she helped create. She must decide whether to continue governing as her Syndicate demands or change her ways and risk losing her family, her status, and her throne.

If interested, please let me know, and I would be more than happy to provide you with a full synopsis and discuss further plans.

Thank you.

*There are no sexually explicit scenes, but there is a fair bit of violence.

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Hello! Your manuscript sounds interesting and I'd be happy to discuss beta reading for you.

I do charge a nominal fee for my beta reading, and would be happy to discuss it more thoroughly if you're interested.

I currently have spots open for July & August.

You can check out a list of testimonials from previous clients here:
http://readwritelove28.com/testimonials/

If interested, you can contact me through my website. I look forward to hearing from you!

Nori

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia Arimah | 3 comments Hi Nori, thank you for the offer. Unfortunately, I'm looking for people willing to read the book for free. Sorry, and I wish you the best. :)

message 4: by Palmfire (new)

Palmfire | 30 comments I'd be happy to check out the book. Can you send me the first chapter? My email is palmfire.firestorm@gmail.com

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Arimah | 3 comments Palmfire wrote: "I'd be happy to check out the book. Can you send me the first chapter? My email is palmfire.firestorm@gmail.com"

Of course! Thank you for the interest. I will make sure to send you the synopsis and first chapter tonight. :)

ReadWriteLove28 | 164 comments Julz wrote: "Hi Nori, thank you for the offer. Unfortunately, I'm looking for people willing to read the book for free. Sorry, and I wish you the best. :)"

No problem- good luck!