New Adult Book Club discussion

Worst-Kept Secret
This topic is about Worst-Kept Secret
Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #82/16 Worst-Kept Secret by Sienna Cash

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by LeAnn (last edited Jul 11, 2016 04:53PM) (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) #82/16
Title: Worst-Kept Secret
Author: Sienna Cash
Genre: Contemporary New Adult romance
Formats ~ Mobi Epub, & Pdf
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by author)

Synopsis:
No one wants to move back home at twenty-six—especially not Charlie Michaelsen, and *especially* not if it means dealing with her overbearing sister, not to mention confronting six years’ worth of unresolved grief over her dad’s death. But when reclaiming her childhood bedroom coincides with reconnecting with her long-lost high-school sweetheart, it feels like a sign.

Next door, Wade Hunter has moved home, too. Charlie hasn’t seen her neighbor since he was an awkward tween, still using the shared treehouse that had defined her own childhood. Now he’s back, a nineteen-year-old college student with secrets of his own—and embarrassingly gorgeous to boot.

As her ex-boyfriend frustrates her—are they just friends with benefits?—Charlie turns more and more to the kid next door. Along the way their running dates and casual conversations give way to something that feels like anything but “just friends.” Simple lust? That's the easy answer. But maybe there’s a deeper reason why the only person Charlie can talk to—and be real with—is the teenaged boy next door.

WORST-KEPT SECRET is a sexy, poignant tale about love, grief, family, and childhood... and how sometimes going home means growing up.

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thanks!

Reviewers:
1. Claudia - drunkonabook@gmail.com - Mobi
2. Julie - Juliemcgreevy6@gmail.com - PDF
3. Apryl - Aprylmurphy@hotmail.com - Mobi
4. Meghan - mjfrazier28@gmail.com - Mobi
5. Shannon - sm0120@hotmail.com - Mobi
6. Daria - Cavityfila@aol.com - ePub
7. Dee - dprice1218@gmail.com - ePub
8. Lauren - lmitchell1608@icloud.com - Mobi
9. Pamela - Lilley.pamela@gmail.com - Mobi
10. Sarah - Sarahcharles2508@gmail.com - Mobi
11. Elle - wordsonsimmer@gmail.com - Mobi
12. Ashleigh - ashleighw2710@hotmail.co.uk - Mobi
13. Aishah - bubbles_aries85@hotmail.com - Mobi or ePub
14. Leeann - lalock64@icloud.com - ePub
15. Renee - reneecook1982@gmail.com - ePub
16. Paula - paulis.0413@gmail.com - Mobi
17. Katharine - katharine_honey@hotmail.com - Mobi

Claudia Pinillos (drunkonabook) | 7 comments This book sounds super interesting and I'd love to read and review! Mobi please, drunkonabook@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 3: by Julie ~ (new) - added it

Julie ~ LuluEverything (lulueverything) I'd love to read/review! Juliemcgreevy6@gmail.com

message 4: by Julie ~ (new) - added it

Julie ~ LuluEverything (lulueverything) Pdf

Apryl Murphy | 7 comments Aprylmurphy@hotmail.com

Mobi

Thanks

message 6: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Added you ladies to the list! :)

Meghan | 82 comments This book sounds interesting. Would love the opportunity to read and review. Mobi please. Thanks!

mjfrazier28@gmail.com

Shannon (shannonvm) sm0120@hotmail.com Mobi please, thanks!

message 9: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated the list :)

message 10: by Daria (new) - rated it 1 star

Daria | 101 comments Cavityfila@aol.com. ePub please. Thanks.

message 11: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments ePub please to dprice1218@gmail.com. Thank you.

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments lmitchell1608@icloud.com mobi please :)

Pamela Lilley (lilleyloohlah) | 130 comments Lilley.pamela@gmail.com. Mobi please ❤️

Reading with 2 book lovers | 78 comments Sarahcharles2508@gmail.com mobi please :-) thanks in advance

message 15: by Elle (new) - added it

Elle (wordsonsimmer) | 22 comments I would love to read and review this!
wordsonsimmer@gmail.com Mobi please

message 16: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) This list has been updated. :)

message 17: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 99 comments I would love to read please!

Mobi to ashleighw2710@hotmail.co.uk :)

message 18: by Aishah (new)

Aishah (rogue85) | 45 comments Hi like read and review

Mobi or epub
bubbles_aries85@kindle.com

bubbles_aries85@hotmail.com
bubblesrogue85@gmail.com

message 19: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Aishah wrote: "Hi like read and review

Mobi or epub
bubbles_aries85@kindle.com

bubbles_aries85@hotmail.com
bubblesrogue85@gmail.com"

Aishah,
I've got one of your email addresses down (we aren't using Kindle addresses) please let me know if the one I put on the list is your preferred email. If not, I'll switch it.
Thanks!

message 20: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) List updated. :)

Leeann | 19 comments I'd like

Leeann | 19 comments Sorry, I'd like to read and review!
ePub.
lalock64@icloud.com

Reading with 2 book lovers | 78 comments hi have these been sent yet? if so i haven't received it. spam folder empty too.
Sarahcharles2508@gmail.com
is my email just incase i tryped it wrong. sorry :-)

message 24: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Sarah wrote: "hi have these been sent yet? if so i haven't received it. spam folder empty too.
is my email just incase i tryped it wrong. sorry :-)"

Hi Sarah!
These are sent out by the author. I will check and see if she has sent them out yet.
Thanks!

Sienna Cash Yes, all up to number 11 had been sent last night except for the PDF, which I was going to send today. Not sure what happened. But I'll re-send yours, Sarah.

Claudia Pinillos (drunkonabook) | 7 comments Sarah wrote: "hi have these been sent yet? if so i haven't received it. spam folder empty too.
is my email just incase i tryped it wrong. sorry :-)"

you might also want to check your spam/junk folder, that's where my copy was.

message 27: by Renee (new)

Renee Cook (everlasting_xx) | 28 comments I'd love the opportunity, please.

reneecook1982@gmail.com - epub

thanks!

Sienna Cash Everyone on the list above as of right now has been sent a review copy. Please let me know if you still have not received it.

Hope you all enjoy it—I'm midway through the sequel. :)

Sienna

Pamela Lilley (lilleyloohlah) | 130 comments Sienna wrote: "Everyone on the list above as of right now has been sent a review copy. Please let me know if you still have not received it.

Hope you all enjoy it—I'm midway through the sequel. :)

Sienna"

Thank you so much❤️

Jess - A Latte Books to Read (alattebookstoread) | 51 comments Hi I'd love to read and review! J.panetta_54@kindle.com

Apryl Murphy | 7 comments Here is my review

I think you'll enjoy my review of Worst-Kept Secret. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 32: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Jessica wrote: "Hi I'd love to read and review! J.panetta_54@kindle.com"

Jessica,
Can you please send your regular email address?
Thanks!

message 33: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated.

Paula Ortiz | 84 comments hi i'd like a copy please... paulis.0413@kindle.com... mobi

message 36: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Paula wrote: "hi i'd like a copy please... paulis.0413@kindle.com... mobi"

Paula,
Can you please send me your regular email address?
Thanks!

message 37: by Renee (new)

Renee Cook (everlasting_xx) | 28 comments I haven't received it yet. could you resend to me?

reneecook1982@gmail.com - epub

Thanks.

Paula Ortiz | 84 comments paulis.0413@gmail.com

message 39: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated. :)

Sienna Cash Everything has been sent. Hopefully there are no glitches this time!

I'm so stoked to hear how everyone is enjoying it. I love these characters and am really enjoying continuing their stories.

Katharine A bit late to the party but can I read this too? katharine_honey@hotmail.com mobi format please

Reading with 2 book lovers | 78 comments Here's my review. Thanks for the chance to read looking forward to the next one. :-)

Good reads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R1NO...

message 43: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (leannelizabeth) Updated!

Sienna Cash Sent!

Sienna Cash Thanks for all the reviews, guys!

Shannon (shannonvm) Reviews posted! Loved Charlie and Wade and can't wait for the rest of their story!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://smile.amazon.com/review/R1W5E...

message 50: by Lauren (last edited Jul 23, 2016 05:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments Sorry it's late. Thank you so much for the opportunity! I don't know what I'll do while waiting for the rest of their story! I loved it!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Worst-Kept Secret (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sienna Cash (other topics)