1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lesha & Fayza (3)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 429 (429 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jul 04, 2016 05:34PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments
Two characters, man and woman, each started dating in their early twenties, but with their careers, they goes separate ways. However, the woman gets pregnant after one of their arguments, but at the same time, they had separated and she never told him despite the many unsend letters she wrote him. The guy is back in town to sell his old house, since his father passed away and they run into each other when he sees her at a daycare/school putting up their child or in the store. They left on bitter terms, but there's the possibility that something is still there between them.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments Cool. Jump in?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Just one thing. What u mean she gets pregnant after an argument? Like they sleep, she gets pregnant without knowing, they get in a fight and separate and then she finds out. Right?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments The two are newly graduates from the local college. He wanted her to move but she doesn't or they have different ideas on living areas or whatever couples argue over.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments Yes, he leaves right before she finds out she's pregnant.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Lol kk. So u start?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments How old is the kid?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments Beginning

It's been a little over three or four years, since I last lived in this place.

A white, two story house stood before William Dayton. One could tell the house was once lived in, but the long grass, chipping paint, a broken fence lock would give another impression.

Walking up the three steps, hand on the railing, memories of playing on this front porch came to his mind. That's all they were, memories. With both of them gone now, what reason did he have to return to this town.

Unlocking the door, he steps inside, only to have the familiar scent of sand dust hit his nose.

Sand dust.

His father was a worker at the local wood cutting place, and so the scent of sand dust always followed him home. One look to the floor, revealed to him, his father's work boots. They were dust as could be, enough to give the dark black a dull color.

He sighs longingly, and begins to removes his shoes, placing them beside his father's. His mother's voice immediately coming into his mind.

Leave your dirty shoes at the door or don't come in at all. No one is messing up my floors. She would say to everyone who visited, whether family or friends.

He makes his way into the living room, and looks around slow. Everything in his old home reminding him of his parents. The bag in his left hand, he drops to the floor. Tears rose to his eyes.

A hour later, William is on his way out of his childhood house to his car. There were no food in the house, and so he decided to make a trip to the grocery store, despite being terrible at shopping. He was the manager of a well established business. He had people to do his shopping or simply bring him take out. He was after all a very busy man.

Pulling into the local supermarket about ten minutes later, he started muttering about what he should cook and how he hoped, Amy, his secretary, was taking care of everything. Anything to take his mind off the death of his father. The only parent he had left after his mother died of a terminal disease two years earlier.

Walking into the store a few minutes later, he awkwardly grabbed a basket after deciding that the bigger basket wasn't necessary. He next makes his way towards the frozen aisle.

message 10: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Aug 27, 2018 10:59AM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia pushed the cart down the aisle. In it were already a few vegetables, juices, snacks and child. Josh was swinging his feet as he tugged on his mothers sleeve. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" He said repeatedly. But for now she ignored him as she went over the list.

"Bananas... Grapes... Juice box... Yogurt... Eggs.... Milk... Bread... " she muttered to herself as she mentally checked everything in her head. "Hot dogs" she finally said, more a loud. That's all they needed.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Cried Josh. Finally Sophia faced forward and looked into his blue eyes. "Yes baby?" She asked him and started to push the cart down the aisle, entering the one with the freezers to get the hot dogs that her son loves.

"I wan itheem," he said and pointed to the freezes. "Ice cream? No," she said to him.

He started to pout and fuss. "I want itheem! Pleath mommy." He begs her. "But baby, I already got you your favorite juice," she leans over and picks up the pack of juice boxs. "See," she presents it before him. "But mommy," he kept on whining.

Sophia sighs. She would get him the ice cream but she wasn't able to. After graduating she had a nice job. But then she was laid off and ever since was in able to. Find a steady one. She had thought nursing jobs would be needed over the years, but it seemed like she turned out to be wrong. So now with the child she was right with money, and she couldn't get him everything.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William looks at the frozen foods as he slows walks by. Breakfast food, vegetables, and more breakfast food was to the right of the aisle. On the left was a collection of different ice creams and frozen fruits and yogurt. He hate yogurt, which was why he frowns as he passes the.

The familiar voice of Sophia catches his attention. One look ahead told him that his colleague was right there in front of him. She seem to be in a battle with a toddler over ice cream. He didn't miss the child calling her mom. He felt his heart drops just a little. Life seems to be going good for her. It looks like she has gotten the family she always wanted.

Causally, he approaches her with every attempt to be casual. "Long time, no see." He says in a formal tone rather than the friendly tone he was going for. His gaze on the child, trying to figure out who she hooked up with. He looks like Taylor or Richard. It better not be Davon. I'll screw his head off if he went behind my back and dated Sophia. It looks like Davon. Davon was a old friend of William. They had a falling out after they got into a fight over one accruing the other of stealing.

Remembering that night, he and Davon had given each other a few good hits before being separated by their friends. After that night, William wanted nothing to do with Davon.

Slowly, he turns his gaze back to Sophia. "Hello Sophia. How have you been?"

(view spoiler)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia stood up straight when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to find William standing behind. Her eyes widened for a second as memories came crashing back. Willaim... She thought of his name. She watched him look at Josh and then look at her.

It took her a moment to say anything because she was too busy worry about him finally meeting his son, even though he didn't know it. She never thought this day would come, but here he was standing before the crying child.

"Ugh... Hey," she said softly and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "What brings you to town?" She asks him. It was actually the first thing she thought of. What was he doing here. He had left and she hasn't seen him for almost four years. Now he's back? Why?

Sophia was interrupted by her son again though. "Mommy! Can we get itheem?" He asked her again, tugging on her arm over and over again to get her attention.

She looks away from William, which was good because she couldn't help but noticed how much handsomer her has gotten. "Josh, I said no ice cream." She tells him sternly. That only caused him to start crying loudly in the aisle.

"Oh my god Josh!" Sophia groaned. She cupped his face and whipped his tears away. "Baby please stop crying," she said softly to him, but he didn't budge.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. She always thought her meeting with William would be different. How? She didn't know. But different. Not like this.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William didn't have a chance to respond because of the screaming child in the basket. He took a moment to observe the situation. He wants something, but clearly his mother doesn't have the money to get it or she teaching him he can't have everything. Sitting his basket down, besides his feet, he places a hand on Sophia shoulder.

"Shoo." He tells her with a smile, moving to Josh`s right. "Hey there, little guy. If you stop crying right away, I'll get you a toy. And if you apology to your mama and give her a hug for crying, I'll get that ice cream you seem to want so badly. Do we have a deal?"

He was fond of children. He would treat his coworkers, who had kids to a day of fun back in New York. He rather see a child smile than cry any day, especially since he was having a conversation with his mother. He looks to Sophia. "Will this be alright with you? I'll keep him happy and we can catch up a little before we part."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia looked up when she felt Williams hand on her shoulder. She slightly smiled when he shood her away. She took a step back to let him speak to Josh. She wasn't sure what to day. Should she be okay with it?

Josh rubbed at his eyes when William stood before him. He listened to what he said, sniffing the whole time. He whipped at his tears and nodded okay. Hearing the word toy and ice cream made him immediately stop crying. He faced his mother and said, "I'm thory mommy." He then held out his arms to hug her.

Sophia stared at them. She didnt know if she should be happy to see him handle this so easily, or if she didn't like how he promised him things she couldn't get so easily for her son. She didn't have a choice to tell William to stop because her son was already facing her. She smiled to Josh, feeling every worry wash away as he spoke. "It's okay baby," she said to him and hugged him. She pushed away the thought of how she would have to repay William later.

Sophia pulls away later then whips the remaining of the tears away for her son. "Now tell the nice man thank you."

Josh went back to smiling brightly. "Thank you!!" He said happily to Willaim.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William smiles as he watches the small boy. He reminded him of himself and how his father would bribe him with stuff just to get him to behave. After Sophia hugged Josh, he pats the kid on the head. "See he's a good boy. I don't know which ice cream he's trying to get, but I bet it's good. " He turns to look at the ice cream. "Josh, which are you getting? And is it the best because I want a good kind."

He looks back at Sophia with a smile. "You look great by the way. It's been so long, that I've missed seeing your face. After he get the ice creams and picked out whichever toy he wants, I'll meet you in the front. We could catch up for a few minutes." He looks at Josh.

"You hear that Josh, your new friend is letting you pick out my ice cream too and you get to pick your toy, just may sure it's a good one." He chuckles and took a step back. "Sophia, I just got to get a few things. I will meet you in the front or I'll find you in the toy section, because if he's the kind of kid i was, you will be arguing over which toy he should get verses the one he wants. Happy shopping" He chuckles again and walks down the pathway. He was eager to get his shopping done just so he could probably have a ten minute chst with Sophia while the kid is hopefully quietly playing with a toy while they chat.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((I'll post in a few. About to eat))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (K Happy eating)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((It was nice. Until my baby sister joined lol.))

"Bye bye," said Josh and waved at the man that was walking away. He was still to excited to care about what was going. He was getting ice cream and a toy! What little kid wouldn't want that.

Sophia just nodded okay to William. What could she say? No? That she didn't want to talk to him and didn't want him to buy things for her son, who apparently was his son too. She sighes once he was gone. "Great.." She groaned. But she still remembered how he said he had missed her and her face. Did that mean he still likes her? Does she like him back? But she was so confident she wouldn't let anyone back into her life. She made sure to not let anyone help her and her son survive. But here she was not doing a single damn thing as William appeared.

"I want that one mommy!!" Josh was next her he pointing eagerly to the red white and blue Popsicle that was in the freezer. Those were his favorite.

Sophia looked down to her son. "Do you know what you just cost me baby? Or what you done? Of course you don't. You just a little kid." She smiled to him and gets the ice cream he wants. After that they got the hotdogs and went to the toy section to get him a truck before going to the front to meet William, thinking of what they would chat about the whole time.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (Moving to top)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William finish grabbing a few can goods, drinks and snacks for himself. Stopping by the technology section, he grabbed a new cell phone with a case and ear phones.

What was Sophia during with a kid, he wonders. Could she even take care of a child? What was she doing in life? He wonders further. Many ideas came to his mind as he ponders his ex current life predicament. His own thoughts somehow manages to slip back to his own life. He had gotten so bisy with life that he wasn't able to come back and see his father. What's more, now he had to plan a funeral. What a curveball life threw at him.

Making his way towards the front, he spots Sophia pushing little Josh. He hurries to her side, standing beside her in the check out line. "I see you got me a box of the national flag popsicles. I like those too." He chuckles, and reached into the basket and took out both boxes to place in his. Than he turns his attention to the truck in Josh hands.

"Cool truck. " He smiles at Sophia. "Does he always goes for the trucks?" He asks in an attempt to strick up some causal conversation. In true, he had no idea what to talk to Sophia about. It's been so long since they talked, and he didn't even try to get in touch with her while he was in New York.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia stood in the check out line. She watched her son play with his truck. Her seemed to be very happy with it too. She looked up, a bit surprised, when William joined them in the line. She watched him take the boxes of ice cream into his cart, wishing he wasn't doing that.

"It's my faforite!" The little boy exclaimed before he went back to playing with his toy, kicking his feet carelessly since he was sill seated in the cart.

Sophia looked away from her son to William, hearing his question about the truck. "Yah. That's why I don't buy him toys that much anymore. He's always getting trucks. Won't get anything else. And he doesn't need a lot of them." She explains.

She looked over what he had in his cart without really thinking about it. But she seemed to notice that he didn't have real food, as in vegetables, fruits, meat, spices. Instead he had snacks, drinks, canned food. It made her slightly smile, because he wasn't to shop for food, and she remembers that. "Still doing a sucky job at shopping?" She asked with a smirk as she looked from his cart to him.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William grins at the little boy. Trucks were a favorite of his dad, and his dad even had a collection. He arches an eyebrow at Sophia when she said he didn't need many. If his dad heard that, he probably would have gotten Josh many of them to play with.

Looking down into his cart, he couldn't help but blush a little. "You know me, i was never good at shopping. That was always one of my faults. Besides-" He glances in her cart. "Don't you normally get more. " he teased lightly, even though he was fishing for information about her current lifestyle. He couldn't help, but wonder how she was doing, especially with a son to look after.

Being next in line, William helps Sophia put her things on the counter. "Don't mind me helping. I want to catch up with you anyway, so how about after this you and Josh join me for lunch. I know a place that has a play area for Josh while we talk." He offers and than looks at Josh. "Wouldn't you like to play Josh? After eating lunch?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia couldn't stop smiling. Seeing him still the same brought back memories that she hadn't thought of over years. There were so many good times she hadn't thought about. She looked at her cart when he pointed out how she would buy more. The smile fades for just a second as she thought of the real reason, before she faked a smile and looked up.

"In trying to be healthy both for me and my son," she quickly made up the excuse. It wasn't that it was a lie, kinda, but she was really just buying less because she couldn't afford it.

She started to move things from her cart to the counter when it came her turn. "You don't have to," she assures him. But he was already helping. "Thanks." She finally said.

She wished he hadn't asked her to join him for lunch. She didn't like how much he was already spending on her. She hated it when someone tries to help. It made her look like she wasn't responsible, like she couldn't depend on herself and not could her son on her. But he was being so kind, so helpful. She didn't want to hurt him by rejecting him. She opened her mouth to say something, but Josh was already speaking.

"I want to go! I want to go!"

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William smiles widen at Josh`s response. "Josh is game.How about you, Soph?" Williams asks, only to be interrupted by cashier requesting them to cease their chatter and move the line along. William looks behind Sophia to notice the growing line, and blushes.

"I'm sorry." He smiles his polite smile. "Let me get the money. Sophia you can pay me back later, ok?" He took out his wallet, and took out a few twenties and gave it to the cashier. He next took the bags and place it in Sophia basket, along with his few items. After she scans the truck, William gave it back to Josh.

"I'll walk you too your car. I'm glad to see Josh enjoying his toy,but I look forward to catching up with you. Through, we should make a stop to our on houses to put the frozen things up. Where is your car?" He asks out of curiosity as he walk beside Sophia on their way out of the store.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia hated this. Seeing him made her act in a way she hadn't acted in such a long time. He made her confused, not knowing what to say. Almost like her tongue was tied. But she didn't wamt him to pay. She wouldn't be able to give him the money in cash without having to worry about how she would need to pay for other things. She would use he government money she was given, foodastamp, to that was in a the benift card just for food. But how would she pay him now? She couldn't take money out of the card.

Except she just nodded okay and followed him out. Once they were out, she was quickly debating another wether she should actually go with him to lunch. She didn't want him to have a chance at seeing her house. By the time he asked her about her house and car, she made up her mind.

"William... I actually have to go home. I'm sorry about lunch. I just remembered I have something really important. But don't worry I'll pay you back." She assures him. So he doesn't try to stop her, she moves to take Josh out of the cart. She set him on the ground with the toy truck.

She moved to get a pen out of her bag. "Here, just call me when your free." She really felt bad about all this, but she just had to. As she moved to hold his hand, she couldn't help but look up into his eyes now that she stood close to him. His hand was warm in hers, but she pushed that thought away. She quickly wrote down her number and stepped back. "Sorry again... But I really half to go." She grabbed the bags.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William didn't miss the thoughtful look on Sophia`s face. He wondered just what was going on inside her head. However, his question was answered a few minutes later. He couldn't say he wasn't disappointed with her declining his offer. He had wanted to catch up and perhaps ask about Josh.

"Alright." He briefly wonder what important thing she had to do. Was it an another guy? He watch her take Josh from the cart and glanced at her bags. He put a hand on the cart, watching Sophia fish in her purse. "But-"

His sentence was interrupted when Sophia pulled a pen out and took his hand. Immediately, he felt like he was back in high school where she would write on his hand. Gazing up, he found himself staring in the pretty eyes of Sophia. The moment short-lived as Sophia lower her gaze to quickly write her number down. He looked at his hand, seeing the number.

"No, it's fine. I understand. We can catch up some other time. I'll be in town for awhile getting dad's affairs in order." He looks at Josh "You and i will play another time, Josh." He didn't expect Josh to answer back, not with the toy in his sight. "I'll catch you later Sophia?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia knew she had hurt him. She didn't mean to. But she didn't want him to see how she was struggling with life. It was an embarrassment.

Josh was to concerned about his toy to answer William. But Sophia spoke. "Yah... Maybe later."

With that she held tightly onto her bags and turned around, guiding her son to their car. She didn't even bother to look back at Willaim.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (To what? I've been trying to figure out where)

message 30: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Sep 24, 2016 09:32AM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((Maybe he can see her at work? Or dropping of her son? Idk. Lol....um maybe he could call her?))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (Where do she work and is the son in kindergarten or preschool?)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((She could work at a clinic that's not doing so good. Josh is turned four so he could be in preschool I guess))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments A few days passes since William seen Sophia. He had put her out of his mind for awhile. He had things to do with the death of his father. All morning he has been busy on the phone with the doctor office trying to get his father things together. It was around noon when one of the nurses suggested he visited the old clinic where some of his father's records were.

After hanging up, he grabs his keys and decided to visit the clinic. As he was driving through town, he couldn't help but remembering the days when he was young and had everything that made living here bearable. The only thing he didn't have was a great income, which was his reason for living in the first place.

A few minutes later, he pulls into the parking lot of the old clinic. The clinic looked like it had years ago except one could tell the building was outdated. Getting out of the car, he makes his way to the entry. Once inside, the medical smell was the first thing to hit his nose. Approaching the front desk, he waits for the nurse to come. Looking around, he notices the good amount of poor-looking people sitting here and there in the waiting area.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments After dropping Josh at the daycare, Sophia headed to the clinic for work. She worked at the clinic she and her family grew up with. It was the first open job she found during her hard time and she had to take it. Ever since then she was unable to switch because she was too afraid of losing the steady income she had and not being able to find another job. Not to mention she doesn't even have time to look for another job.

Sophia was in the office, taking over for Kim who worked as registration while she had her lunch. She sat in the seat in front desk. She had her head bent as she wrote down something from the phone call she just finished with.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments Hearing the nurse returning to her desk, he turns his gaze forward. Seeing a certain flock of hair, he immediately recognized the nurse. "So-Sophia?" He says tilting his head in an attempt to get a better look at her. "I didn't know you work here." He all but whispered. His thoughts now returning the fact that she was a nurse. When did she want to be a nurse, he ponders. Following that thought was his pondering exactly how much of Sophia life did he miss. "As a nurse"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Hearing a familiar voice, Sophia lifted her head to see William. Her eyes widened in shock to find him in the clinic. "William..." She said softly. She felt so embarrassed as her eyes scanned the waiting room. It was so old, filled with dust and grayness. A clear sign to show that business wasn't doing so well. She looked back to him, but avoided his gaze. Of course he wouldn't know she was a nurse. The time they were together she hadn't made her decision for what to major in, and just as she was about to, things went bad and they split. Not to mention she was pregnant and had to stop college for a while.

"Yah... I ended up going for a nurse..." She said softly and rubbed her arm, still seated. She never planed on having him see her here. In fact she never planed on seeing him again after their last, and first, encounter. Except if she payed him back face to face.

To get rid of the feeling of being ashamed, she decided to ask, "so ugh... What brings you here?"

((How long will u be on to night?))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (I may be on tonight)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((Good. I'll be on tonight))

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments (It took me forever to come up with what to say here.)

"Dad." He answers automatically. "Dad's medical records. I wanted them so i could understand his last years." He wonders why she was working as a nurse in a place like this. Why haven't she gotten a better job at the newer hospital on the other side of town.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((God I hate those moments. Should've asked me for help))

"Oh," she said softly. She hasn't thought of his father or spoken to him ever since the two split up, and now that he was mentioned she wondered how he was doing. Of course she didn't know he died. How would she? So when he said last years she was confused. Maybe he was getting sick? That's why William wanted his file. It was understandable. Especially since there would be no other reason for William to come back here.

She pushed back her seat and stood up. "Just give me a moment ." She said as she went to look for it. She found it already out, guessing Kim knew Willaim was going to come before hand but just didn't tell her. She picked up the folder and walked back to the desk.

"So how is your dad?" She asked him and handed him the folder.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments He watches Sophia as she rose from her chair. His gaze wandering over her form. He noticed that ahe had gotten curvy in all the right places. Her hair seemed to be longer than it once was. His gaze was quick to return to her face when she turned back around.

"I suppose he's fine now. I've heard that heaven's a great place to live." He takes the folder, giving Sophia a small smile. His father was a man who had his faults, but he was supportive of his relationship with Sophia when they were dating. Thinking about his dad, he couldn't say that he did missed him. His father was a strict man who wanted him to go into sports, like him, but William held no real interest in sports even through he was good at basketball and had been offered a scholarship to play. The day he turned down the scholarship was the day his dad loss a good deal of respect for him. It was one of the reasons he decided to leave for the city to pursue his own dreams.

"I'm planning the funeral for this Friday."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia couldn't stop herself from gazing into Williams eyes. The same eyes she fell in love with. The same eyes she thought she would spend he rest of her life with. It was a shame to think things would have worked with them. She really loved him, loves him really. But she would never admit to her feelings now. She buried them away.

Her eyes widened when she heard him speak about his father being in heaven. Her lips parted in a gasp. No...

She looked at the folder she just handed him before looking back up to him. She couldn't help but feel empty... Like something important just left her. "He....died?" She asked in disbelief, hurt etched into her voice.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William eyes widens briefly. "I thought you knew." He says slowly. Starting at her, he couldn't help but feel like he just caused the sadness on her face, despite simply telling the true. In all honesty, he assumed she knew about his father being his reason to returning. He sighs softly. "Yea. He did died. From what i heard, he died in his sleep watching the Lions game."

"I was told it was a mass heart attack that killed him. " he averts his gaze to the folder. "You can come to the funeral...to say your goodbyes. Maybe spread the word to anyone else who didn't know?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia shook her head a little to tell him that she didn't. How would she know? What really bothered her was that Her son would never have a chance to see his grandfather. It broke her heart to think of it that way.

Her eyes stung as she teared up. She blinked a few times before looking up to him. "Y-yah.... I'll come. Just text me the location." She tells him. She couldn't stop thinking about it now, and with every thought she just felt more depressed.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments He noticed the sadness etched across her face. He, in turn, was feeling sad about telling her like this. Shifting on his feet, he noticed another nurse coming in for her shift. "Hey Sophia, take off." His gaze returns to hers. "You don't look like you should be working now. Look i know that you loved my dad as much as I did, so it's understandable what you are feeling now." He spoke low enough so she could hear. "Let me take you somewhere?"

message 46: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Oct 30, 2016 05:18PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia glanced behind her, seeing Jessica come for her shift. She was glad she would be able to leave soon, because after hearing such news she wouldn't be able to look at another patient. She looked at Willaim, who was waiting for her response.

Should I? She asked herself. She looked over to the clock. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let him take her somewhere. She could use a friend, and after all the pushing all help that was offered during her hard times she didn't have much of those.

She slightly smiled and said, "fine... Let me just grab my stuff." She pushed away every bad feelings she was having and just left to grab her stuff. She needed help to her Williams fathers death out of her mind, and there was actually a small feeling in her that wanted her to be with him, even though she was saying other wise.

A few minutes later she came out with her bag and phone, circling around the desk to be next to him. By now she erased any signs of tears that had fallen after she left.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William waited until she grabbed her things. Once she came out, he gestures for her to come with him. He walks beside her to his car. "I know a good place where we can go. Hop in." He motions towards the passenger seat. Opening his door, he unlocks her side and climbs behind the wheel tossing the folder in the back seat. Once they both were inside and belted up, he pulls out onto the road.In less than ten minutes, he pulls into a cafe. Getting out, he walked with Sophia towards the building, opening the door for her to go first. He then leads her to a table away from eardroppers. He pulled the seat back for her, and pushed her up to the table. "You're ok?" He asked her once he sat down

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia followed William out of the clinic and to his car. She climbed in, glad for the quiteness. Sophia wished she wasn't dressed in her scrubs. But she just came out of work. Besides, at least it was clean.

After a few minutes, Willaim reached the building he planed on taking her too. She got out and walked into the cafe. She was happy he brought her here. She smiled, because he remembers that cafes were one of her favorite places. She just never had time, or money, to come here like she used to.

She sat down and allowed him to push her. "Thank you," she said softly. The place smelled of coffee and pastries, making her a hit happy. But it did bring up her mood. Still, she was still overwhelmed with the sad news. With all the stress she's been having, hearing the death of his father was the last thing she needed.

She couldn't even look him in the eye when she spoke. "I wish I am..." She played with her fingers. "God... He was like a father to me." She admits.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1501 comments William nods his head. "I guess he was. He did tell me he wanted a daughter." His gaze shifted down as he thought about his father. "I'm glad you got to know him, Sophia. I'm really am. If anyone knows what I'm going through, it'll be you."

The waiter approaches their table, and ask them what they wanted. William unconscious ordered for him and Sophia. He remembered her favorite order. Once the waiter left to get their order, he says: "I've made most of the arrangements for the wake and the funeral, but I can't say I won't missed him as much." He says without emotions. "The last thing i said to him was that i was leaving for Atlanta and that i would visit him when I could."

The waiter comes back and places their orders in front of them. He stirs his coffe and begins adding in sugar packets to the coffee. "If it helps: you can come over and help me pack up his things. I could use a friend's help."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Sophia listened to him. She was pretty close to his father. When he brought up the idea of her helping him, she thought of saying no. She couldn't be in the house without being bombarded with all the memories. But he said he could need a friend, and she knows how that feels, so she couldn't say no.

"Sure," she finally said.

Their orders finally came, and Sohoia smiled a bit because it was her favorite and he still remembers that. She picked up the cappuccino with a shot of espresso. She would always get that in college, and most of the times he was the one with the one to get it for her.

After taking a sip of it, Sophia held the cup in her hand to warm her hands. "I can tomorrow, since I'm off." She suggests. "I'll just have to drop Josh at his daycare though." She adds. She usually spent all day of Saturday with him, since she didn't have to work, and wouldn't pay.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9