Red Queen discussion

RQ #2: Glass Sword > Post-Reading (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
This is where you come after reading Glass Sword, but be careful this topic contains spoilers!!!

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
Was anyone else devastated after Shade died? When I first read it I thought she could bring him back, but the more time I had to think about it, the cold hard reality set in, he can't be brought back, ever. Also can we talk about the thing with Farley, like is she pregnant? And don't get me started on the ending of the book, like my gosh, rip my heart out why don't you!

message 3: by Supercupcake (new)

Supercupcake | 1 comments I was so sad when Shade died. I couldn't believe that Mare had again lost someone very close to her

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 18 comments I CRIED THE OMG! ACTUAL TEARS WERE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE! when shade died even i was in shock bc sometimes when a really exciting part of a book comes i get really anxious and skip like half of the words so i don't understand what is going on lol. so when shade died, i was like wait what! and then i had to go back and read bc at first i thought it was mares lightning that killed him but it was that stupid magnetron and his needle🙄

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 18 comments and mare became such like a mean girl after shade died. she got into that huge fight w cal (which made me cry even more) and he literally severed her relationship w everyone.

message 6: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers This is probably my favorite out of all of the books even though Shade dies in this one :( My favorite part was the quests to find the newbloods and the newbloods themselves. I loved every single one