Red Queen discussion

RQ #1: Red Queen > Songs/playlists?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
What did you listen to while reading the book?

message 2: by Annie Kaye (new)

Annie Kaye (akaye_47) | 9 comments Absolutely the song Rise from Skillet. The song fits perfectly with the plot, and everything, basically. And also No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine. That song reminds me of Maven a lot.

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
Annie wrote: "Absolutely the song Rise from Skillet. The song fits perfectly with the plot, and everything, basically. And also No Light, No Light by Florence and the Machine. That song reminds me of Maven a lot."
I like the song from X Ambassadors called Unconsolable. It just makes me think about the whole group, and how they are all in it together.

message 4: by Mar ✨ (new)

Mar ✨ (carstairslover) The song Moonlight by Grace VanderWaal reminds me the part when Mare and Cal are dancing and they kiss for the first time. And reminds me the part when Maven promises Mare that he will save her. :(

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Legend by The Score.

message 6: by E. Jade (new)

E. Jade (ejadebooknerd) | 3 comments If your listen to Sick of Losing Soulmates by Dodie, although it's sung by a girl, it really reminds me of heartbroken Maven. Totally reccomend listening to it.