2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Weekly Updates > Week 27- July 4

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
Happy Fourth of July to the US among us :) I had zero progress this week, so busy! Hope the rest of you did better lol

message 2: by Charline (new)

Charline (charline84) | 80 comments Happy 4th July American friends (for yesterday!)

I finished Playing the Moldovans at Tennis for my non fiction book. It was funny. Now reading Carnival For The Dead for a book that begins with the first letter of your name. Think it'll take me a while though, as I've definitely slowed down with my reading.

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kiik) Hope everyone from the States had a Happy 4th!

I'm finally getting back into the game! I have been in the most epic reading slump, and I'm just now easing myself back out of it. So last week, I managed to finally finish Brave New World, which was suuuper weird, but very good and insightful. Now, I'm still working on a couple others and will hopefully have much more to report in the weeks to come.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Wrayburn (emilywrayburn) I finished All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr for an award winning book, and I also realised that Catch Me If You Can: The True Story of a Real Fake by Frank Abagnale, which I finished last Saturday, counts for "Where you've seen the movie but not read the book". This takes my challenge total to 12/20