✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Sophia & Lilian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Hey :)

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hey! So I'll post the plot ^^

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Okay

message 4: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 04, 2016 10:49AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [ The Boy who loved a girl ]

[image error]

Boy A was on the path of drugs, he was what you called a bad boy, he skipped classes, he skipped school, sometimes he didn't even show up to school. Girl A in on the path of becoming one of the most greatest people on this planet, at the moment she is getting straight A's, going to school, going to classes, and she had perfect attendance. No one ever thought these two paths might cross, in fact it wasn't even on purpose or on accident, it was forced, you see Guy A is a Shadowhunter, while Girl A is a demon, well quarter demon, these two were set to meet and fall in love. Guy A bumped into Girl A while she was walking home one day, he met her gaze and it was love at first sight, and right then and there he asked her out, she said yes. They went out on a few dates and dated for a month before they started make promises for each other, Girl A said she would date him if he went to school, Guy B said he would date her if he was in all her classes, so Girl A made a call and viola he was in all her classes. Girl A's father, a Shadowhunter, knows about Guy A and his family, and he forbade his daughter to see Guy A, but does she listen? No, Guy A and Girl A are madly in love and will stop at nothing to see each other.

[ Requirements ]

~ MxF ; I'd like to be female
~ Detailed ; At least a paragraph a day
~ Romance ; They will fall in love
~ Emotions ; We all have them, even if they are buried
~ Sex ; is roleplayed in messages
~ Swearing ; is quite alright with me
~ No Insta Romance ; Build it up

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Okay, do you want mw to create my character first?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes please ^^

message 7: by Sophia (last edited Jul 04, 2016 12:04PM) (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Face Claim: Will Tudor

Name: Brinley Thorne

Appearance:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4831584/me...

Personality: Usually very sullen and quiet, the type of person who locks himself in a library and doesn't like to be bothered with unnecassary things.

Family: An only child who ran away but pretends to have parents.

Other: A Shadowhunter

Favourite Weapons: Daggers and a Short Sword

message 8: by j a m m e s (last edited Jul 04, 2016 11:57AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
FC: Magdalena Zalejska
_____Z e n d a y a...C o l e...W i l d s t r i k e r_____

____________December 25th, 1999____________
____________17 years old • Female • Pansexual_______

P e r s o n a l i t y: Zendaya Cole Wildstriker-Lightwood constantly spits, that's only around enemies though, she finds it funny, plus her spit is poisonous so it blinds the enemy, making it easier to win in battles. Can see patterns and sequences and decrypt codes easily, she's a computer nerd at heart, this is her little secret power, she uses it well when in battles and is always praised for her hard work in the team. Thinks up elaborate solutions to simple problems, this is one reason why she is never sitting down or standing up for very long, her brain is always working and there is nothing anyone can ever do. Overprotective of younger friends or any friends in general ; suspicious of friends' lovers, who isn't these days, I mean I am all the time. Relates everything to a fable or allegory. Disdainful of anyone who uses the metric system, she's very poise about that, despite the fact she looks like a serial killer. Adores a specific food, and gets upset when it's not available.

H i s t o r y: TBRPD

F a m i l y:

Mother: Heron Diana Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Father: Victor Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Brother: Johnathan Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Brother: Alexander Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Brother: Xavier Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Brother: Dalton Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Sister: Jackie Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Sister: Cassidy Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Sister: Sasha Wildstriker (view spoiler)
Wildstriker Family

_____Z e n d a y a...C o l e...W i l d s t r i k e r_____

____________Single and ready to mingle____________
____________17 years old • Female • Pansexual_______

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Do you want to start the rp?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, where should we start?

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Wherever how do you want them to meet?

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well zen could be walking home from work and they run into each other, but they already know each other so no need for them to meet each other again

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Okay sounds good you can start

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya hated her job, she sighed as she walked down the street, something was tugging her to go down the street that was dark and scary, of course it wasn't scary for Zendaya, that's just what people described it as. Zendaya knew it was a short cut home, but she took the safe way, the long way, she sighed as she listened to her gut and turned to walk down the dark street.

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Brinley was slicing his way through the last of two demons just as he heard another set of footsteos coming his way. He paused, cocking his head to the side and listening. He wiped the blood off his twin daggers and slipped them back in their sheaths. He ducked behind a fire escape and waited.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya ran a hand through her hair and glanced around, she noticed someone was with her on that dark street, she saw a pool of glowing blood and came over to it, she put her fingers in it and licked it off her fingers. " Demon blood?" Zendaya said, she stood up, she noticed someone, " Come on out, no need to hide, I won't tell anyone," Zendaya said, she shuddered being a Shadowhunter was weird.

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Brinley stepped out of the shadows and stared at Zendaya. "What are you doing here?" he asked quietly.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya sighed and shook her head, " My gut told me to go down this road," Zendaya explained, she looked at the boy and narrowed her eyes, they widened, " Brinley Thorne?" Zendaya said.

message 19: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Yeah, what's it to you?" Brinley asked defensively. "I'm allowed to walk around down here."

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya put her hands up in defense, " Woah, don't get your boxers in a twist boy, I never said you couldn't walk down this street, I'm just surprised to see you here, like not at school or at one of the shops in town," Zendaya said.

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "I walk." Brinley said. "Around. Places, generally in dark alleys and occasionally forests. Why am I telling you this anyway? I have more important things to do."

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya shrugged, " Whatever, I don't care, I have to get home to my dumb parents anyway," Zendaya said.

message 23: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Yeah, me too." Brinley lied, adjusting one of his hideen daggers that was jabbing his side.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Your a bad liar," Zendaya said as she began walking down the street.

message 25: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Hey!" Brinley called after her. "I am not a liar!"

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Yes you are Brinley," Zendaya called back.

message 27: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Whatever." Brinley grumbled and stalked off in the other direction.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( well how is this suppose to go now? When should Binely ask her out? ))

message 29: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments ((How about if she finds him asleep in a forest?))

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I guess ))

message 31: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments ((okay))

Brinley walked down the alley and into the forested area behind some apartment buildings. He sat down and took out his dagger, cleaning them properly this time.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya groaned, " What the hell lucifer? Stop controlling my damn gut," Zendaya muttered and she turns around and started walking where her mind took her.

message 33: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Brinley leaned back against a treet trunk and looked up at the sky. He sensed someone moving closer in the trees but he ignored it.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya sighed, she ducked branches, jumped rocks and logs, she almost tripped and fell into a puddle, she met a spider on the way and now it just casually sat on her shoulder, threatening to bite her if she tried to move it. She kept moving until she actually tripped and fell on the ground, she saw Binely. " Oh great, my gut wanted me to find you again, it's either Lucifer or Gabriel who's controlling my gut," Zendaya muttered.

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Brinley looked at her. "I was wondering who that was crashing through here. Anyone could hear you from at least five miles off." He gave her a vague semblance of a smile as if he'd considered grinning but stopped half way there.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh shut up, it's not everyday a straight a student goes walking through a dark woods," Zendaya replied.

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "It isn't? You'd be surprised who you might find wandering through here." Brinley said. He stood up, brushing himself off.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You are such a stuck up, idiotic, ass I have ever met," Zendaya muttered.

message 39: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "And to think I was just going to ask you out." Brinley said. "Clearly you hate me so I'm glad I didnt waste my time."

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Woah, wait what? In what time period....you know what, to prove I don't hate you, how about I agree to go out with you," Zendaya suggested,

message 41: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "You said i was stuck up, idiotic and an ass. Excuse me if thats not exactly a come on in my mind." Brinley sat back down.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Fine, guess you lost your second chance, but whatever, see you around I guess," Zendaya said as she walked away.

message 43: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Wait," Brinley slipped in front of her, blocking her way. "Were you really going to say yes?"

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Yes," Zendaya replied looking up at him.

message 45: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Okay, then..." Brinley said. "When's like...i don't know, a good time for you?" I am so terrible at this...he thought to himself.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " After school, weekends, Wednesday's when I am free from going to school," Zendaya replied, she then reached into her pocket and pulled a pen from her bag, she wrote down her number, she handed it to him, she had also written down one of her friends numbers in case he could reach her. " Here, my number and my friends number in case you can't reach me," Zendaya said with a small smile.

message 47: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments "Wow...well...I'll definitely be able to find you somehow." Brinley said looking at the paper a second before sticking it in his pocket.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Now excuse me I have to go before my father worries," Zendaya said and left.

message 49: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 379 comments Brinley watched her leave before sitting back down. He held onto the paper in his pocket almost as if he was worried he'd lose it.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Zendaya looked at the spider, " Am I stupid?" Zendaya asked, the spider seemed to move and then used an leg to pet Zendayas cheek, she chuckled, " I guess not, I shall name you Thorne, for your thorny personality yet your pretty nature," Zendaya said smirking as she walked out of the forest, without tripping.

« previous 1 3