Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Green Elephant
This topic is about The Green Elephant
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Adding New Books & Editions > add my name as translator

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Piers (new)

Piers Spence | 5 comments I am the English translator of this book and would like to add it to my authorship list. I would also like to add a cover image and description. Please give me the required permissions to do this.

message 2: by Joneen (last edited Jul 04, 2016 10:11AM) (new)

Joneen (belovedjg) | 99 comments Added cover and description from Amazon, added you as translator, you should now see it in your list. I'm not sure if your normal author permissions would allow you to edit this book since you are not the primary author.

For anything that falls outside of your author editing permissions, you will need to post in this group as you did and have a librarian do it. Or, you can always apply to become a librarian, too. :)
(https://www.goodreads.com/about/apply...)

message 3: by Piers (new)

Piers Spence | 5 comments Thanks Joneen. I added the cover image and description to Amazon earlier today so that's that sorted!

message 4: by Joneen (new)

Joneen (belovedjg) | 99 comments Awesome :)) I just replied on your post about The Law of White Spaces as well - it's redundant. ;) Glad to help!

message 5: by Merve (new)

Merve Elma | 2 comments Hi,

I'm the Turkish translator of this book. Müzikal Erotik ya da Dolayımsız Erotik Evreler

I can't figure out how to add my name as the translator. So could you please help me to add my name as the translator?

message 6: by Sandra (last edited Feb 11, 2019 05:51PM) (new)

Sandra | 26629 comments #5 done.

As this is a really, really old thread about a specific book, please start a new one in future.

ETA: the isbn for this book is invalid, do you have the correct isbn?

message 7: by Merve (new)

Merve Elma | 2 comments Thank you. ISBN for this book: 978-605-5302-62-7

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26629 comments Thank you, I've fixed it now :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.