Perpetual Booknerds discussion

The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
This topic is about The Orphan Queen
The Orphan Queen > Chapters 16-20 (pg 178-224)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
See we knew she was up to something and she was with a lover. I feel kind of bad for Mel now because it sounds like she really loves Patrick but he's all about keeping it secret which makes me think he doesn't care for her but is only using her for his needs. I don't trust him at all.

Also my guess for who Black Knife is was just strengthened. I'm pretty confident each section who he is. Still I don't want to say and sway anyone into my line of thought but yep pretty confident.

I like that her and Mel are working things out I guess we'll see if she is able to keep this secret from him. She may love Patrick and he has set himself up as their leader but Wil is still their queen so shouldn't she have loyalty first? Just saying.

Also I love how Wil and Black Knife work together each night. I also love that he looked into what happens to the Flashers he turns over and since finding out, which he even admits not knowing was easier with shame, he hasn't turned any over. He can understand that what happens to them is too extreme.