Perpetual Booknerds discussion

The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1)
This topic is about The Orphan Queen
The Orphan Queen > Chapters 31-END (pg 329-END)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

OMG that ending. OMG. First she made it a boy. Huh and Patrick. Agh i want him dead. Also side note I'm hoping Tobias doesn't die that he will be okay there like James. Please please please be okay. Also wtf he was going to marry Meredith anyways. Sigh. Why couldn't the arrow have hit her instead? Just saying. Well if Chey had been nearby that would have been better but still then he could have been free to be with Wil and it would have worked. Agh so so many emotions right now. Glad we are starting the mirror king tomorrow. Bright side is the title and that it's a bigger book lead me to believe that Tobias lives. I hope anyways. Not another mirror king.

Also it sucks that one thing had turned everything he made Black knife into was turned negative. Though I remember thinking if people thought she was Black Knife then they would want her with their king but this.... I think they can spin it back into something good.

Down side she never did get to pick her own name.

Also I'm disappointed in Mel.

message 3: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Also when the split was happening with her peps I would have been like it's my way or you have no Queen. I will not sit on or take a throne or Kingdom taken that way. I would have assured I would make everyone away so they had no other way no option to start a way everyone would know who she was and she wanted no part and that anyone making an army in her name was a traitor. Just saying.