Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Guest Posts Needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Hi fellow bloggers. My name is Ashley from Truth About Books. At TAB, we truly enjoy having other bloggers doing guest posts on our site. If you are interested in doing a guest post, please email me at afae@tabbyafae.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 35 comments Ashley wrote: "Hi fellow bloggers. My name is Ashley from Truth About Books. At TAB, we truly enjoy having other bloggers doing guest posts on our site. If you are interested in doing a guest post, please email m..."

Hi Ashley,

I am interested in an author interview or guest post. Check out my website or my Goodreads blog for author interviews that I have done. The most recent ones were for the book, Humanitarians, Visionaries, Heroes, and You.

I have never written a guest post, but I do have an idea for one. I could discuss my reasoning behind writing Big and Small in the Mirror. See my post on my Goodreads blog, Behind the Scene. I can also provide possible answers to the discussion question found at the back of the eBook. The answers are not published in the eBook, and haven't been written yet, but I will draft them up if you are interested.

Mary

amazon.com/author/maryfeliciani
Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... 
My website: mfpublishing.com

message 3: by A. (new)

A. Fae (truthaboutbooksbyafae) | 51 comments Mary,

Please let me know a way to contact you in order to discuss further. Thanks. You may also contact me at afae@tabbyafae.com

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Feliciani | 35 comments Ashley wrote: "Mary,

Please let me know a way to contact you in order to discuss further. Thanks. You may also contact me at afae@tabbyafae.com"

Hi Ashley,
I emailed you on July 26. Thanks.

message 5: by Veronika (new)

Veronika Gasparyan (goodreadscommotheratseven) | 2 comments Ashley wrote: "Hi fellow bloggers. My name is Ashley from Truth About Books. At TAB, we truly enjoy having other bloggers doing guest posts on our site. If you are interested in doing a guest post, please email m..."

Hello Ashley,

I just sent you an email. Please let me know if you got it.

Thank you

VeronikaMother at Seven