Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sophia & Katy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Hey

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments How about something either medieval or we could do something fantasy themed?

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Okay, we can do MxF do you want to have one or two characters each?

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments We can just start with this one do you prefer being M or F?

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Usually F. Do you want to have a plotline or just make it up as we go?

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments If you want to do fantasy/medieval they could have some kind of special abilities etc

message 7: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Okay, goodnight!

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Hey!

message 9: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Yeah, do you just want to start making our characters?

message 10: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments That could be interesting! Let's do that then

message 11: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments FC: Holland Roden

Name: Princess Sariah Shadowheart

Personality: 
Quick to get angry and when she does she will fight to the death for whatever she thinks is right. Sarcasm and a dry sense of humour are a few more of her famous attributes.

Appearance:
Holland Roden Blend photo llkkk.png
 photo tumblr_m8jw7gIDIq1r4kfic_zps6d2ca405.gif

Other: Is a Werewolf 

message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Do you want to start?

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah ran through the woods slipping into her wolf form as she jumped over a fallen tree. She landed softly on dry leaves and crouched, sniffing the air.

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah froze and stayed perfectly still, her fur bristling at the sound of another wolf pack hunting in the distance. She knew she had wandered a little far from home but, still this was her territory and the other pack was getting a little too close for her liking. She took off in the direction of a howl.

message 15: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah crouched in the underbrush, pressing herself down flat as she watched the other wolves. She saw one break off from the others and she stared at it intently.

message 16: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah pricked her ears then stood up and howled.

message 17: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shifted and shook out her long ginger hair. "This is not your territory. You should know what is by now, you're not exactly a pup, are you?"

message 18: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah growled lowly on the verge of shifting. "What did you just say?"

message 19: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shifted and lunged after him with a snarl. She bit the scruff if his neck before turning and running back the way she'd come.

message 20: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments When Sariah arrived back at her home she shifted and upon hearing the news from her mother she prompty threw a fit. "I won't marry him. I demand to meet him at least and have some sort of choice."

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "You will meet him tonight when the moon rises." Her mother said calmly.

"And if i hate him...I will bite one of his ears off." Sariah said and stalked off to sulk.

message 22: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shifted from human to wolf form, frustrated and angry. Finally she settled on her wolf form and curled up in her favourite resting place.

message 23: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah got up and continued to glare at eveyone as she was dressed in a black shimmering gown with red stones to match her hair. As she waited in the moonlight, she stared coldly ahead.

message 24: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah stepped into the clearing behind him and said, "What are you doing here?"

message 25: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "No..." Sariah laughed. "You can't be him. This is a joke, right?"

message 26: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "I'm nineteen years old, how is that a cub?" Sariah snapped. "I can't marry an insulting little runt."

message 27: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Oh, you think so do you?" Sariah asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm going to have words with my father about all of this."

message 28: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah snarled and lunged at him, shifting and knocking him to the ground. She stood in her wolf form on top of him, pinning him down.

message 29: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah growled and bit his ear, hanging on to it tightly.

message 30: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shook herself then shifted and smoothed down her ginger curls.

message 31: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Stop calling me a little girl and I will!" Sariah snapped. "I am the princess not some cub."

message 32: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "What?" Sariah asked, walking around him slowly in a circle. She looked him up and down, one eyebrow raised with a slight smirk.

message 33: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "I will be tamed..." Sariah scoffed. "We'll see about that." she shifted and slipped off into the woods.

message 34: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah wanted desperately to run to her father and rage about her displeasure with Luca. But then she thought about the things he'd said and she forced herself to remain quiet.

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah decided that she would make Luca like her so that she could brush him off yet know that he wanted her. She chose a flowing sheer green dress that brought out the red in her hair and sparkles in her eyes

message 36: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shifted and ran through the woods. She paused and sniffed the air, trying to catch the scent of other wolves. She didn't want Luca surprising her.

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah overheard them and trotted over, shifting before stepping into the clearing. "Hello, boys." she said with a smile.

message 38: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah fluttered her eyelashes innocently. "Aren't you a little bit young to know how to talk?" she smiled.

message 39: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Yes, well, we are the same age honey bunches of fleas." Sariah said with a little smile.

message 40: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Charming." Sariah said, shaking Liam's hand. "Now, if you don't mind, I think I ought to give Luca a proper hello." she turned to Luca and kissed him.

message 41: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah smirked, trying not to look too pleased with herself. She smiled slightly at his friends and said, "Oh, poor thing. He doesn't want me biting him or kissing him. I fear we're going to have a very sad marriage."

message 42: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Well I'm more experienced, maybe that's what's confusing him." Sariah said. "Tell me, what would you suggest?"

message 43: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "I see, well, that'll never do." Sariah said. "I don't like coldness." she looked off in the direction Luca had gone. "I think I'll go bite him again. I'm starting to like his stupid surprised face."

message 44: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "I'd like to see him try, then he'd see what he's really up against." Sariah smirked and shifted, running off into the trees.

message 45: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah paused and tipped her head up, howling, calling back for Luca to follow her. She wanted to see what sort of fun she could have with him. She always had enjoyed playing with people's minds.

message 46: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah trotted over to him and sat down in front of him, her ears pricked forward. She tipped her head to the side and watched him.

message 47: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah leaned down and licked his face. She barked and nudged him with her nose.

message 48: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments Sariah shifted and smiled at him pleasantly. "You said you wanted to tame me so go ahead and try."

message 49: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "That's highly doubtful." Sariah grinned. "You can't ignore me. If you do, you'll regret it."

message 50: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Tallon (tothetardisallons-y) | 90 comments "Because you will." Sariah said. "You don't want to see me when I'm mad. If you don't treat me nicely then i'll destroy you sweetie."

« previous 1