#AYEARATHON discussion

July 2016 - TBR Catch-up > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 1 & 2

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 1329 comments Mod
Hope everyone's reading is off to a good start :)

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yes it is books I'm reading:
7/4/16
Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) by Christopher Paolini 314 pages
What Hurts the Most (7th Street Crew Book 1) by Willow Rose 312 pages ( which means since it's a kindle book I'm 52 % , thinks goodness it shows both the page numbers as well as the %) loving them both.

message 3: by Rebecca Jane (new)

Rebecca Jane (bec3sjhdbzljldsgwsm) | 33 comments I'm halfway through day 2 and I just finished The Princess Bride by William Goldman , so now I'll start The Republic of Thieves (Gentleman Bastard, #3) by Scott Lynch .

message 4: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 05, 2016 05:46AM) (new)

Elizabeth 7/5/16
What Hurts the Most (7th Street Crew Book 1) by Willow Rose finishes 5 stars

Still reading:
Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) by Christopher Paolini read 6 chapters to day which brings my total of pages to 377 pages.

might start as well:
The Secret Hour (Killing Time, #1) by Evie Ryan

message 5: by Noseinabook (new)

Noseinabook (goodreadscomnoseinabook) | 44 comments I didn't get to read too much today because of Independence Day and birthday celebrations, but I managed the third volume of Let's Dance a Waltz by Natsumi Ando and 30 pages of The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (neither of which were technically on my TBR but both are library books so they need to be read!) Hopefully I'll have more time tomorrow

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 198 comments I finished In Real Life and started the Twilight volume 1 graphic novel. I might make some more progress on it before I go to bed but we shall see

message 7: by Meneniareads (new)

Meneniareads (nenia) | 85 comments I've only started one book. I had the wrong week in mind when I made my TBR list. So the books I need to read for my exams in august is in another city than me. Oh well!

Reading: Mosquitoland
Read: 57 pages
Total: 57 pages

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern yesterday.
starting TimeBomb (Timebomb Trilogy #1) by Scott K. Andrews now.

message 9: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 116 comments I only have 10% left on The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh (I was halfway into it when the readathon started yesterday) and I'm 15% into After the Woods by Kim Savage .

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I started reading We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson and it's the only book I want to finish this week, but if I manage to get to Every Day (Every Day, #1) by David Levithan or The Next Together by Lauren James that'd be cool too. I'm currently 10% through We Are The Ants.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Read issues 11-13 in Y: The Last Man, Vol. 3: One Small Step Its pretty good.

Am 65% finished Full Speed Meh don't love this book but it has some funny bits.

Also have managed to listen to about an hour of Heartless. This is the first time that I have ever really tried to listen to an audio book. So far I'm enjoying it. Good for when I'm getting ready for the day.

message 12: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 98 comments Day 2 Update: I started On the Edge of Gone by Corinne Duyvis around 12am. I read until 4am and got to 110 pages. After work and between watching tv, I read 74 more pages.

Total pages read: 184

message 13: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (bookaholic_4_life) | 3 comments I hope it's ok that I'm starting this readathon...now. As of right now I am about to start One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey then finish reading The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan

message 14: by Noseinabook (new)

Noseinabook (goodreadscomnoseinabook) | 44 comments Day 2!
I spent most of the day driving and working, but I managed to finish The Star-Touched Queen. 3.5 out of 5 stars. Check out my review here on Goodreads if you want to know more of my thoughts

message 15: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 126 comments I didn't read on Day 1 and for Day 2 I read 39 pages (4 chapters) from The Siren by Kiera Cass and once I have more time, I know I will fly through this book like I do all of Kiera Cass' books.

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 198 comments For day two I read one chapter from All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher just because I had already started it so I needed to pass some time so I read a bit and then finished The Twilight Graphic Novel Volume One. I'm picking up Volume Two to start before I go to bed but probably won't read a ton of it!

message 17: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I'm taking the week as it comes regarding my TBR, but in these first two days I finished Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. I thought it was pretty good! Late at night on day 2, I started Prodigy by Marie Lu, the second book in the Legend trilogy, but I only read a chapter. I'll try to read as much as possible of it on day 3, but not sure I will be able to finish it.

That means I read 339 pages during day 1 and 2, which I'm pretty happy with.

message 18: by Meneniareads (new)

Meneniareads (nenia) | 85 comments Reading: Mosquitoland
Today: 122 pages
Total: 179 pages

message 19: by Liliana (new)

Liliana Boada (lilyboada) | 16 comments I finished All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr and i,m reading The Fire Sermon (The Fire Sermon, #1) by Francesca Haig

message 20: by Paget (new)

Paget | 109 comments Day 1 & 2: I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Reading HP makes me soooo happy.
Pages: 766