Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Katy and Cassie #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 479 (479 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments We could do that... I'm leaning towards either Love\Hate relationship or the relationship over email. Seeing as those sound interesting.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah-- I suppose we could do that. Maybe they meet in a chat room and have screen names and that's how they meet online?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments So I just thought of this. Should we have like best friends for each of them? Like they can be little minor charters, but at least it would add something to the story.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments So I just thought of this. Should we have like best friends for each of them? Like they can be little minor charters, but at least it would add something to the story.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Oh it's okay, I know how that is with the sleeping late, and getting home late. Sweet, I wasn't sure if you'd go for it.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Uhhh you wanna do one girl one boy each? That way it's kind of even... You okay?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay, just wanted to make sure seeing as you didn't really sound like yourself. Gotcha..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I don't know, you seemed a little annoyed or something when you first got on.

I'm going to go ahead and make my charters.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Ah, first time their coming?

Simple right?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah I think collage... maybe they're at lunch or something and run into each other?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah something like that.

Yeah! That sounds good.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam walked with Will as they carried their trays of food to their normal table. Looking around as he did, he knew that Polly and Scar had to be somewhere around here. Seeing as they sat not to far away from their table. Even though he tired his best not to walk past them. And when he did he always started something with Scar. It was just the way things were with them. Had been for a while, now. Well more than a while seeing as they were always like that. Even before they'd come here. Seeing as they had joined the same high school. How they had both been assecpted to the same collage was beyond him. He thought as he saw them sitting a couple rows away.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly shook her head, she had heard a ton of stories from Scarlet about Adam. Seeing as they had known each other a lot longer than she thought either one of them would of liked. But also hadn't ever pointed that out. She didn't mind being around Will despite the fact that he was Adam's best friend. But she had a couple classes with him and had even worked on a project or two with him. And he'd seemed like an okay guy. "I don't know, it would be nice though if you guys didn't hate each other so much.... I think you're right, seeing as he's always coming over hear and starting stuff with you."

Adam glanced sideways at Will, when he asked him not to start anything today. Seeing as they had to pass their table every day. Letting out a deep breath. "Fine. But she says one word and that's it." Seeing as he hadn't had the best of days today and it seemed to just get worse and worse every hour. So to say he wasn't in the best of moods would work just fine.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam had tired his hardest not to pay any mind to the girls. But Scarlet just had to open her mouth and say something. And here they had almost been all the way past! He thought turning to answer her question. "Because our table is over there, and this is the fastest rout to it!" Didn't she know that by now? If he didn't have to he wouldn't come by their table at all. He thought shaking his head.

Polly had been about to warn Scarlet not to say anything, but it had been to late. Letting out a sigh, but still giving a smile and slight wave to Will, even though they both knew there would be a scene between Adam and Scarlet--- again.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Oh please, do you know how long the other routes are? We'd have to walk the whole damn room just to get to our seats! And what would be the point in that, when we can just cut by these tables and get there a whole lot faster." Adam said getting up in her face when she got up and got in his. Even though he was a whole head taller than her.

Polly couldn't help but agree with Will, shaking her head and letting out a deep breath. Nodding to the empty spot next to Scars that didn't have a tray. So that he could sit it down while they worked this out. Getting up from her own seat and going to Scarlet's side. "Come on, it's not worth it.... lets just go."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam usually wouldn't listen to Will about anything regarding Scarlet and their disagreements. But he thought if he stayed much longer he'd do something he would regret later on. Chewing on his lip as he looked at her, then snapped out "Fine. We'll go. But don't think we're doing it to be nice." Starting forward to go to there table.

Polly shot Will an 'I'm sorry' look. Seeing as he wasn't really a jackass and the only reason Scarlet had called him one too was because of how much she hated Adam. And she just thought everyone that he hung out with was mean and just like him. When really they weren't.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly shook her head as they sat back down. "I can see that.... Umm I actually have to study. But we can do something tomorrow if you want." She offered not wanting to tell her about her plans with Will. Even though it wasn't really a date it was more of two friends hanging out and studying together. Plus she didn't want Scar to think differently about her because she'd be hanging out with one of Adams friends.

"I hate her so much--- she starts this stuff every single day. You think after a while she'd just leave it be. But nooo!" Adam said as he sat down and began eating his lunch.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly wasn't about to point out that Scar had been the one to start the whole thing seeing as she had gotten up in his face first. Seeing as then it would seem like she was taking there side when really she wasn't even friends with Adam. "Will isn't that bad of a guy-- I have a couple classes with him." She defended pulling out her phone when it went off. Seeing that it was from Will. Texting back to him super fast. "Yeah, you wanna meet after school?"

Adam didn't know what else to say. Shaking his head one last time then going on to ask "So, what you doing tonight?" Thinking that he wouldn't have anything and if he did-- well he'd find something to do .

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam was sort of surprised that he had planned on studying. But then again Will was like that. Trying to keep his grades up so that he could get a good job someday. "Probably practice some football. I've been kind of slacking lately... coach wasn't too happy when I didn't throw or catch any of the plays right this last practice." He said thinking back. It had been horrible afterwords when he had been called in to get a talking too. And he had agreed to try and build up some so that he'd be able to do better.

Polly smiled,knowing her kind of movies. They had such different types of movie favorites that they ended up debating on what they should watch, and then deicing they'd do one and then the other. "Yes, I'm sure it'll be your kind of movies.. yeah tomorrow I should be free. What you think you wanna do?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Yeah, it was brutal after everyone left and I got called in.. " Adam said in truth. He had known that Will hadn't done so bad, for the last few practices and he was happy for his friend for that. "Maybe another time we can team up and practice together."

Polly smiled glancing at her phone as they talked seeing another text from Will. "Maybe we can go shopping, I haven't been in a while. So it would be nice to go then maybe riding next time?" She said typing in real fast 'yours okay?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam nodded, "That would be great. Get some of em' together and stuff... " he said then realized that he was paying a lot of attention to his phone as well as they had been talking. "You got some hot girls' number or something?"

Polly didn't answer right away not wanting her to be questioned by her best friend on who she was texting so much. "Yeah, that sounds really good, anyplace you have to go in order to get anything?" Seeing as when they went shopping they did it because they could and it was fun. Not because they really needed anything.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Adam cocked his eyebrow, at that. "huh, oh well.. can't be too important if she's texting you and not your mom.." He said brushing it off. Not even catching the lie.

Polly shut out the screen so that it was back at the home screen, so that Scar wouldn't be able to see a name or anything. "No, I don't think so.... It was my cosion wanting to double check on something." At least she would be seeing her cousion soon seeing as they had to go out for something at there place in a week or so.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Should we do a time skip or not yet?))

Polly saw him looking seeing as she was facing their table. She had done it that way on perpose seeing as she knew that if Scar had been sitting here then she would be complaining about whatever Adam was doing. Even if it was just sitting there eating his lunch. Giving a slight smile back to him. "Sooooo, how was your classes?"

Adam ate as well, glancing around the room as he did. Seeing as he was having trouble coming up with a new topic for them to talk about.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Just be lucky you don't have Mr. Doyle this semester... History with him is like , ugh I don't even want to think about it." She said as she closed up her history book. Then turning her attention to him when he brought up possibly trying to hook up Adam and Scar somehow so that they'd get along. "I know, it's getting out of control.... I don't know. How would we though? Seeing as they can't even stand to be in the same room with each other for more than five minutes."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly thought it over, she knew that Scar wasn't huge on going on line. But maybe she could convince her to at least sign up. And also it wouldn't be a total lie. Seeing as Will and her were friends. So if she told Scar that it was one of her friends form school that she knew but she didn't maybe she'd reach out to them. "Yeah, that could work. Who knows? Maybe they'll be able to sort out their differences."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Yeah that is a little weird-- not that I'm not guilty of doing it too. I told Scarlet when she asked that you where my cousin and you where just double checking something." She confessed, thinking back to lunch. "I know, but at the same time they might take it the wrong way, you know? "

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly laughed. "oh yeah, me the little annoying sister. You should try talking to my brother, he'd tell you how annoying I really am." She joked. "Totally. I can see it now, them teaming up to come after us.. 'Traitors of the year' all that nonsense." She said carrying on the joke. Shaking her head. Even if they did find out they still never would team up to come after them.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly laughed. Now just the thought of them teaming up on them seemed assured. It would never happen and they both knew it. "It really does seem highly doubtful that they'd do that, even if they do find out." Taking the piece of paper he handed to her with his username and the site on it. Putting it in his pocket. She'd check it out once she got home. "Nice. Thanks. I'll check it out and sign up once I get home and send you a friend request. "

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "I walked, seeing as it was so nice out." She said when he asked her, if she walked or drove there. And she had waned to walk seeing as it was so nice out.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly lifted an eye brow when he asked if he could walk her back, because he wont want a 'beautiful young lady'. But didn't point anything out seeing as he was really easy to talk to. And they had gotten really close despite the fact that neither one of them had told Adam or Scarlet. Letting her eyebrow drop back down. "Yeah, that would be nice.."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly believed him when he told her that she'd know when he tired to come on to her. Seeing as she had seen Will flirt before with other girls. And there was no doubting it. The guy knew how to charm and flirt with girls. Smiling and shaking her head slightly as she stood. Taking his arm even though it seemed a little old fashioned. "For some reason I do believe you."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly smiled laughing. He was right about that, and she had done the same with a few guys while he had been around and he hadn't seemed to care. "Your not the only one, seeing as I've flirted with guys in front of you... maybe you just forgot that. " She said as they walked down the sidewalk together. Looking over when he asked why she didn't have a boyfriend. She could ask the same of him on why he didn't have a girlfriend. But she'd save that for a later time. Shrugging. "Just haven't found a guy that I'm interested in.., I guess. Why don't you have a girlfriend?" She asked deciding to just go ahead and ask.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly smiled, looking over at him. "Surely you've come across at least one or two girls that aren't shallow or want just a physical relationship. Seeing as I know some girls that aren't. And I'm not just talking about Scarlet." She said knowing very well that there were girls in school that weren't shallow and weren't just looking for a physical relationship and wanted a real one. Guess the only girl's he really hung out with besides her where the cheerleaders and a few groupies that he had.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly shrugged. "You know how those cheerleaders are, all sooty and stuff. You're lucky, I almost tired out for the squad freshmen year but then decided not too." She told him shaking her head. Just to think now about how she had almost tired out would she of ended up like all of the other cheerleaders if she had? Just the thought of that gave her the chills. "I don't blame you, if I had all of that I wouldn't want to do anything besides go to bed either when I had time."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Oh cool, sort of a practice game?" She asked knowing that they didn't have practice on Saturdays or Sundays but sometimes he told her about there un-offical practice games that they held with friends on weekends. "We might be going shopping at the mall tomorrow after school." She told him knowing that Scarlet and her had talked a little bit about going tomorrow after school. And they both really wanted to go sense Scarlet had a few things to get and they both hadn't gone in a long time.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Oh wow... he must of done really bad if the coach got after him." She said knowing how tough the coaches where on the players, and how hard they pushed them in practice. To be their best when it came to game night. "Yeah it should be. Scarlet wants to pick up a few things that she needs, and plus we haven't gone for a while."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments She hadn't really planned on getting anything. Or had plans to anyways. Seeing as she was just going even though she would probably end up buying something- or somethings. Seeing as she always did when she didn't go in looking for anything. Returning the smile, that he sent her then slapped his arm playfully when he said that he hoped it was bikinis that she got. "I don't know yet, but I don't think it'll be binkin's seeing as I got mine at the start of the season."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly rolled her eyes. Honestly, guys and girls with bikinis what was it? "I think you just want to see me in one.... " She teased back before answering. "I don't know, usually I go in not expecting to get anything and then I end up with a ton of bags."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly laughed, "it's in our DNA, you'd hate us then if you ever went. We can literately spend a whole hour in one store and still not make up our minds and end up going back before we leave." She told him shaking her head.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly smiled as they turned the last corner that would lead to her house. "Okay. I will once you forget then." Then heard that he needed a few new sweat shirts and a pair of new shoes. "You go with Adam or you drag your sister or mom along?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly shrugged laughing softly. "How would I know? Who knows, maybe you want a lady's opinion, on how they look on you. So that way you know if it's impressive enough to wear to show off at school in." She joked with him.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Polly smiled softly as she saw her house come into view, as he nudged her softly. "Humm, how could I pass up a chance like that? What day are you going?" She asked him sundelly wanting to go with him. Even if she didn't know much about his taste in clothes she'd seen guys around school wearing designer clothes and stuff to know what was in for them as well. So at least she'd have some idea on what to look for, if he wanted help looking for stuff. Plus she knew him well enough to get a feel for what he might or might not like.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Yeah, that sound good... we can drop school early so that we can get a head start." She said, even though she normally had family game or movie night on Fridays. That's why Scarlet and her always planned things for either the middle of the week or the weekends. Seeing as she knew about family night. Plus she hadn't ditched one in a while so she would be okay. Unless he was a fast shopper but even then they'd probably do something after words. Giving a shrug when he asked if it was weird that he wished her place was further away then it was. "Maybe, sometimes I wish your place was."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10