Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete Sci-Fi Thriller Novel (92k) - Spheria

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody (new)

Cody Leet (codyleet) | 2 comments Looking for Beta Readers for my new novel, Spheria. It is a techno-thriller that combines elements of science and mythology to blur the lines between good and evil, reality and imagination, and gives a fresh look at the human condition.

Synopsis:

Using breakthroughs in quantum computing, a team of researchers create a virtual world with sentient inhabitants. To these artificial beings, their human overseers appear as gods, while they try to understand their reality.

When Min fills an intern vacancy on the project team, it seems like the opportunity of a lifetime. However, she soon discovers something sinister, something that might just shorten that lifetime dramatically.

- Genre: Modern Science Fiction / Thriller
- Words: 92k
- Sex: One scene, partially graphic, but comical also
- Violence: A couple moderate scenes involving mostly artificial life forms.
- Triggers: Philosophical themes might be offensive to religious readers.
- Desired turn around time: 3 weeks (end of July 2016)
- Info: http://www.codyleet.com

What I am looking for is:

- any sections, chapters, paragraphs that are just kind of boring.
- any continuity issues.
- any plot holes that I missed.
- any character issues, questionable actions or dialog.
- any fact violations. I did fact check everything twice, so I don't believe this is the case.

If interested please post here or email me@codyleet.com.

Thank you all for considering!
Cody Leet

message 2: by Palmfire (new)

Palmfire | 30 comments I am interested in check out your book in its entirety, if you are willing to take a look at mine.

Your book seems very interesting, and I think it would be a good read, regardless if you will or will edit my book.

My book is separated into five parts, each arc focusing on a different plot point. The book revolves around time travel.

My book is around 60k and is a Sci-Fi adventure type novel.

Email me here if you are interested: palmfire.firstorm@gmail.com