What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Supernatural book; a girl gets kidnapped by supernaturals and they travel to there realms by mirrors ..once there she is told she has to choose one of the brothers who will then become king

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathie (last edited Jul 04, 2016 03:45AM) (new)

Kathie Finch | 3 comments Hi i was reading a book were a girl gets kidnapped by supernaturals and they travel to there realms by mirrors ..once there she is told she has to choose one of the brothers who will then become king ..i can roughly rember some brothers call a meeting were they strip her snd one brother who didnt want to be king defends her snd he slso had a pet wolf who seems to like her ... the brothers all have different realms like war envy .. any ideas what this book was called thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
Kathie, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

What year did you read this book?

Please add plot details (and genre like YA fantasy) to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
I just noticed "Supernaturally" is linked at the top. Is this your book?

message 4: by Kathie (new)

Kathie Finch | 3 comments Yes its supernatural .. I read it this year but unfortunately my kindle or computer hadn't saved it .. it is part of a trilogy

message 5: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Frantz | 4 comments I read it sometime in the 1990s I think. It was a contemporary author, I think a popular one.

message 6: by Kathie (new)

Kathie Finch | 3 comments Stephen wrote: "I read it sometime in the 1990s I think. It was a contemporary author, I think a popular one."

Any idea what it was called x

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Kathie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?