Kenyons Minions discussion

The Spoiler Zone > savitar and appollymi (Spoiler Zone)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Missy (new)

Missy (missyharjo) | 5 comments I don't know if someone else has come up with this but... I have a new theory about their relationship. what if savitar is actually appollymi's father? I know it's insane but interesting to think about

message 2: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Anderson (goodreadscomtraceyanderson) Missy wrote: "I don't know if someone else has come up with this but... I have a new theory about their relationship. what if savitar is actually appollymi's father? I know it's insane but interesting to think a..."

Sav isn't old enough to be Polly's father. I think hes only about 3000 years older than Ash. And Polly/Braith is a primal goddess.

message 3: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Yea, Apollymi and her other self there(view spoiler)

message 4: by Marie (last edited Jul 05, 2016 12:26PM) (new)

Marie | 1447 comments Plus, Apollymi's brother, whose identity shall remain secret for those who haven't checked out INVISION, is the son of Tiamat and Chronus (or is it Chronos? Kronos? Kronus?) Although they are not, technically, related. The Six Source Gods (yes, capitalized) were born of the Source and apparently Tiamat and Chronus (?) are "primordial beings" (not gods) made from the Source. I'm guessing the Source Gods weren't BORN so much as MADE by them.

Another thing:
In ACHERON, Apollymi says Zenobi is Ash's grandmother. Zenobi is a wind spirit or something. I'm not sure if that makes her Ash's grandmother from his mother's side or his father's, though. I'm not even sure if that makes them blood relations considering my last statement about Source Gods and their origins.

(PS: Nick's grimoire is/was posessed by a tengu, a wind spirit sort of thing. Do you think there is any chance that tengu is related to Zenobi?)