Bargain Basement discussion

Kindle > Start this exciting series for just 99 cents

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Crayton (rjcrayton) | 14 comments Just 99 Cents Through July 4; FREE for Kindle Unlimited Subscribers

Elaan was supposed to be safe in the underground bunker. But uncovering the secrets concealed below may be the only way to keep the danger away. Concealed.

Start the series everyone is talking about

https://www.amazon.com/Concealed-Viru...

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 45 comments I finished Concealed over the weekend (I'll get to a review as soon as I'm able - I have to share my internet time) I have 'Exposed' on my Amazon wishlist.

message 3: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Crayton (rjcrayton) | 14 comments That's wonderful. I'm glad you got a chance to check it out!

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 45 comments R.J. wrote: "That's wonderful. I'm glad you got a chance to check it out!"

Thanks, sorry it took awhile to get back to you. I've been under the weather. Not as bad as those with 'the virus' though. :) I'm on the mend and just posted a review for the eBook version of Concealed

message 5: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Crayton (rjcrayton) | 14 comments What a wonderful review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it! I'm honored, and so glad you enjoyed the book.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 45 comments R.J. wrote: "What a wonderful review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it! I'm honored, and so glad you enjoyed the book."

Thank you and you are most welcome.

Lynn