Marvel Fangirls discussion

-Marvel- > Ⓒⓗⓐⓣ...Ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ Ⓜⓐⓡⓥⓔⓛ!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In "Thor 2: The Dark World " movie, I didn't know that Loki faked his death until the end of the movie.

Loki: "I didn't do it for him."

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 214 comments Mod
I freak out every time something bad happens to Hawkeye in the movies, even if I've watched them a million times! x'D

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily   I have a very weird hunger for knowledge about black widows past..... They are always so mysterious about it, never giving the whole story. though I did like the flash backs they added to "age of ultron" about her. does anyone else think she should have her own movie?!?!?!

message 4: by lorien (new)

lorien Emily wrote: "I have a very weird hunger for knowledge about black widows past..... They are always so mysterious about it, never giving the whole story. though I did like the flash backs they added to "age of u..."

That's funny because I also want to know about Balck Widow's past. I pretty much know that she was a killing machine and didn't think about her mission, just did what her tutor told her to do. In Black Widow: Forever Red you read who was Black Widow's tutor. I like reading the comic books cause they give you a picture of what things look like but I would gladly read actual books. I think they should let Black Widow have a movie. That would be awesome! You knows maybe they'll let us see her past and everything, or maybe she'll just stay mysterious.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily   Lorien wrote: "Emily wrote: "I have a very weird hunger for knowledge about black widows past..... They are always so mysterious about it, never giving the whole story. though I did like the flash backs they adde..."

I've read the comic books too and I really liked them too!! I think that maybe being soooo mysterious adds to her character a lot, so maybe, as much as we want to see her whole story, they might just keep it mysterious.

message 6: by lorien (new)

lorien Emily wrote: "Lorien wrote: "Emily wrote: "I have a very weird hunger for knowledge about black widows past..... They are always so mysterious about it, never giving the whole story. though I did like the flash ..."

That's true. They'll probably keep her mysterious so she receives more attention and fans would want a movie to be made about her. I still think that would be awesome!

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily   Lorien wrote: "Emily wrote: "Lorien wrote: "Emily wrote: "I have a very weird hunger for knowledge about black widows past..... They are always so mysterious about it, never giving the whole story. though I did l..."

Yes! I agree.

message 8: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments Lol *throws confetti*

message 9: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments Really, really old hah

message 10: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments Lol......that's one smokin 98 year old ;)

message 11: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Hahaha! You are completely right. :D

message 12: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "In "Thor 2: The Dark World " movie, I didn't know that Loki faked his death until the end of the movie.

Loki: "I didn't do it for him.""

I don't think he faked it--look at this (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/5148178...) and this: (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4417750...).

Cool! :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*HULKS OUT*

message 15: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "*HULKS OUT*"

He did come back to life, Shine!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I'm not wide awake.

message 17: by - suzy - (last edited Jul 06, 2016 05:11PM) (new)

- suzy - (q750) Abigail H. wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "In "Thor 2: The Dark World " movie, I didn't know that Loki faked his death until the end of the movie.

Lo..."

WAAAIIIIITTT THEN WHOS AT THE END OF THE CREDITS???

message 18: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) Soooo, what are you guys' thoughts on Bannanoff? (Banner and Romanoff) I dunno if I really like it... It seems a bit over the edge, imho. :3

message 19: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments I don't like it :(

message 20: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Suzy wrote: "Abigail H. wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "In "Thor 2: The Dark World " movie, I didn't know that Loki faked his death until the end..."

That was Loki, don't worry! He seems to have died and then come back to life.

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily   Suzy wrote: "Soooo, what are you guys' thoughts on Bannanoff? (Banner and Romanoff) I dunno if I really like it... It seems a bit over the edge, imho. :3"

Well... I don't really like it. Did anyone else kinda think it was weird for Banner to just kinda fly away at the end of- Avengers Age of Ultron?

message 22: by lorien (new)

lorien Emily wrote: "Suzy wrote: "Soooo, what are you guys' thoughts on Bannanoff? (Banner and Romanoff) I dunno if I really like it... It seems a bit over the edge, imho. :3"

Well... I don't really like it. Did anyon..."

It was weird but maybe he wants to get away from the whole being a superhero and but wants to take a break.
Whatever's happening with Banner and Romanoff it stinks. To me sounded like as if the director was desperate if you ask me and needed something to keep the story going. I hope they take off the Banner and Romanoff because to me it just isn't working.

message 23: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Banner will be in Thor: Ragnarok.

message 24: by - suzy - (last edited Jul 07, 2016 08:09AM) (new)

- suzy - (q750) Yeah, it doesn't seem to really fit their personalities.

As for him leaving, it did seem a bit rushed, but it also gave a good twist to the MCU. Usually, people accept the fact they're superheroes and try to live up to the public's expectations. But the way that Banner is just too overwhelmed by it all and is going away for a while is actually kinda cool. It adds a nice change to all the other cliché superhero movies.

message 25: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 07, 2016 10:46AM) (new)

Yep :) I'm not sure what I think about Bannanoff. xP

message 26: by Bella (new)

Bella | 10 comments Did you know that Black Widow will eventually get her own movie? Google it. There was an article I read.

message 27: by Celestial (last edited Jul 07, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Celestial That would be awesome!

message 28: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) OOOOOOOoooooo

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily   Bella wrote: "Did you know that Black Widow will eventually get her own movie? Google it. There was an article I read."

YAY! I've been waiting for this :)

message 30: by lorien (new)

lorien Bella wrote: "Did you know that Black Widow will eventually get her own movie? Google it. There was an article I read."

Yes! We have a movie! Who knows? Maybe it'll come out in the winter time and I would be able to watch it on my b-day. That would be so cool!

message 31: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) AGH YES THAT WOULD BE THE BEST (mine's in wjnter too :))

A Black Widow movie sounds great!

message 33: by - suzy - (last edited Jul 08, 2016 12:25PM) (new)

- suzy - (q750) Ooo, yes! I'm so excited for Black Panther. :D The actor they chose is awesome.

message 35: by lorien (new)

lorien Do any of you guys know when the next Marvel movie is coming out? My brothers and I are huge fans of Marvel and are wondering if they're going to make another movie soon.

I'll google search and let you know!

message 37: by lorien (new)

lorien ℋαωкєує wrote: "I'll google search and let you know!"

Thank you! ; )

Doctor Strange is being released on November 4th of this year. :)

message 39: by lorien (new)

lorien Thank you for checking! Are there going to be any others?

message 40: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Thor: Ragnarok is being filmed and so is a Spiderman movie.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I WANT MY LOKI!

message 42: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "I WANT MY LOKI!"

He'll be in Thor: Ragnarok!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He'll be in the next Avengers movies.

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily   Lauren wrote: "Okay, I have REALLY REALLY big news for ALL Marvel fans but it's a spoiler!! A REALLY BIG SPOILER for the third Avengers movie. If you wanna hear it, I will say it but you MUST. KEEP. IT. A. SECRET..."

I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!

message 45: by lorien (new)

lorien Lauren wrote: "Emily wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Okay, I have REALLY REALLY big news for ALL Marvel fans but it's a spoiler!! A REALLY BIG SPOILER for the third Avengers movie. If you wanna hear it, I will say it but ..."

I'm in too! I want to hear! : )

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a friend that named her dog Loki.

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments Lauren wrote: "Every time Bucky appeared in Captain America:TWS, I would get excited. He's in my top three favorite Marvel characters :-) I also got a tad emotional when...
Bucky: You're my mission.
Cap: Then fin..."

Lauren. . . . I can't say how in agreement I am with you.

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments Abigail H. wrote: "PinkLoki(Shine) RULER OF: CrimsonPeak, Asgard, Jotunheim, Midgard, AvengersTower wrote: "In "Thor 2: The Dark World " movie, I didn't know that Loki faked his death until the end of the movie.

Lo..."

There's actually a scene after the movie though, where they show loki, and he's alive.

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments Ok, so how does everybody feel about bucky?

Amanda-I dream of a gallant southern gentleman watching the sunset | 34 comments Mweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! ME TOO! sadly, it took his not-death for me to realize how much I really care for him. . . . (sorry if that's a little much, but I'm known to be a hopeless fangirl and romantic, so don't expect shame.) And I can't wait to see civil war, and I'm gonna have to watch the winter soldier again, 'cause I've only seen it once and I can't remember it, really. And BUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

« previous 1 3