Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > beta reading: novels with a hint of romance but not full on mush

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TheWelshbird (new)

TheWelshbird | 16 comments I’ve been beta reading for a while and I’m looking for some new novels.

When I beta read I always respect the effort taken to write a novel and highlight both good points and potential improvements to the story. I won't annihilate your confidence, I promise!

Looking for YA, NA or adult novels in a variety of genres. I’ll read almost anything except erotica or steam punk.

I prefer female protagonists and at least a sniff of romance.

But otherwise – contemporary, fantasy, dystopian/utopian, mystery, paranormal….

Contact me with synopsis at pluckedfromtheslushpile@gmail.com or reply below.

Thanks

Sharon

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Davies (bethanydavies) | 7 comments I'd love for you to read my YA fantasy novel if you're interested!

In short, it's about a princess who's brother vanishes from her home after a public assassination. She decides to run away in an attempt to find him. On her way she finds unlikely allies, encounters problems like nothing she ever imagined possible, whilst the war between two kingdoms threatens to destroy them all. As she's discovering strange powers of her own, it's a race against time to save her brother.

Message me if you're interested!

message 3: by TheWelshbird (new)

TheWelshbird | 16 comments Bethany wrote: "I'd love for you to read my YA fantasy novel if you're interested!

In short, it's about a princess who's brother vanishes from her home after a public assassination. She decides to run away in an..."

Hi Bethany,

I've sent you a message.