Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Blood Orchid (Night Flower #2)
This topic is about Blood Orchid
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: BLOOD ORCHID (YA Historical romance with a paranormal twist) - 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (last edited Jul 03, 2016 06:02AM) (new) - added it

Claire | 56 comments  photo 029e17f1-bad5-4308-aca2-9b928deabeb2.jpg

Tied to Justin with bonds stronger than blood, Melissa De Vire heads into her new life with fear and anger. Anger at Emily, at Katherine and most of all, anger at Justin, fuels her resolve to find a cure for the curse. From the English court in 1752 to the fires of the French Revolution, Melissa struggles to survive her new existence and find forgiveness for Justin as clues to a cure begin to surface.

This is the second book in the Night Flower Series. It's available in mobi, epub and pdf format. Leave you email address below and your preferred format, if you would like a copy. If you would like to read the first book in the series please drop me a line.

No. of copies available -10

1. MB 06/17

Date review needed by 17/06/16

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That looks cool

message 3: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire | 56 comments Thanks.. Let me know if you want to review

message 4: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Hardesty | 1 comments I would love to review but I would need to read and review the first bokk in the series before i could read the second. If you still need readers let me know! Thanks!

message 5: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire | 56 comments No problem... could you please let me have an email address to send it to and the format you would need.

message 6: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week priority posting limit reached. Relocated to ARCHIVES folder to gather reviews.

Post still OPEN at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your book with Lovers of Paranormal!