Marvel Fangirls discussion

Members > ¢нαт!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 26 comments It's 12 AM and I'm online... lol

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 214 comments Mod
I like Hawkeye. You didn't know that either. You learned something new today. :3 Clint is the BEST! <3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

HAIL KING LOKI!

LOKI: KNEEL!

Hawkeye: *pretends to kneel then shoots an arrow at Loki*

How are you all doing today? :3

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily   ℒᎯUℛℰℕ wrote: "James Buchanan Barnes
"He's beauty, he's grace, He'll shoot you in the face.""

Great timing with that one :)

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily   "I'm a SPY ( not some rooftop-jumping archer, shield-wielding super- solider, or shiny metal philanthrobot) " Black Widow

"The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I've got a bow. Nothing makes sense!" ~ ℋαωкєує

message 8: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments Emily- love that one ;)

message 10: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that.
-Captain America

Cognitive recalibration- I hit you really hard on the head.
-Black Widow

Hey fellas, either one of you know we're the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil.
-Black Widow

Doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send your brother to come find you. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger.
-Hawkeye to Scarlet Witch

message 11: by Celestial (new)

Celestial I love all of these quotes! :D

message 12: by lorien (new)

lorien Hello. I know that this will not have anything to do with Marvel but I thought I should let you guys know that a friend and I started a writing group. I hope that you will be able to join. Have a nice day.
: )

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki: "This soldier(both Steve and Bucky) a man from out of time."

message 14: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Does anyone else make fanart? I finished this one this night:

(Based on the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iOT...)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

LOKI! *SQUEALS*

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily   Rachel wrote: "There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that.
-Captain America

-Black Widow

Hey fellas, either one of y..."

Great quotes Rachel! :^)

message 17: by lorien (new)

lorien Rachel wrote: "There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that.
-Captain America

-Black Widow

These are great quotes. I especially like the top one. ; )

message 18: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments Thanks Emily and Lorien!

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 7 comments Rachel wrote: "There's only one God ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that.
-Captain America

-Black Widow

I love all of those quotes, especially the fossil one :)

message 20: by Celestial (last edited Jul 05, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Celestial What's your writing group called Lorien?

That's really good Lorien! Each of my close friends drew their version of Wonder Woman on the birthday cards that they gave me. It was really cool to see each of their different styles. I'm going to frame them all. I think I might post them (even if it isn't Marvel). :D

message 21: by lorien (new)

lorien Celestial wrote: "What's your writing group called Lorien?

That's really good Lorien! Each of my close friends drew their version of Wonder Woman on the birthday cards that they gave me. It was really cool to see e..."

Our group is called Young Beginner Writers. You should be able to see it on my profile if you scroll down. It has a cup and a pen next to it for the picture. Hope this helps!
That's great that all your friends drew Wonder Woman. I wish I could do that. ; )

message 22: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Alright Lorien I'll check it out. :)

I wish I could draw Wonder Woman too. Unfortunately I can't draw to save my life. :D

Psh, Celestial, I bet you're wrong! :D I'm terrible at drawing. My art is little squiggles that look like a pig's nose. xP

message 24: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Visiting relatives, writing, reading, making fanart, sewing a tunic and embroidering runes on it, knitting, watching movies and miniseries :)

Preparing for cousin's visit, Summer Camp, taking care of our new baby... not much. x3

message 26: by - suzy - (new)

- suzy - (q750) Swimming, Going to the local theme park (season passes :D), Playing softball, Planning my church's youth group's missions trip, annnnd that's pretty much it. :P

message 27: by Rachel :) (new)

Rachel :) | 57 comments I'm watching the Avengers rn!

message 28: by Emily (last edited Jul 07, 2016 05:12AM) (new)

Emily   Volunteer work at the Library, Some creative writing programs, Reading, Swimming at the lake and 4-H, that's pretty much it :)

message 29: by lorien (new)

lorien Reading lots and lots of books, I would like to ride horses this summer, am volunteering at the library, see rally races or any type of race, and hunting down for a See's Candy. ; )

message 30: by - suzy - (last edited Jul 07, 2016 08:14AM) (new)

- suzy - (q750) GAH I've always wanted to go to a summer camp. All my siblings have, but I never got the chance. :/

Hope you have funnn!

I'm leaving for camp on the 25th of this month. :D

message 32: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Have a good time, Hawkeye!

message 33: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Currently my house is being professionally painted inside and out. I'm really excited about this 'cause it has needed it for a very long time! Besides that I've just been going to the beach and trying to do one knew thing every week.

message 34: by Bella (new)

Bella | 10 comments Celestial wrote: "Currently my house is being professionally painted inside and out. I'm really excited about this 'cause it has needed it for a very long time! Besides that I've just been going to the beach and try..."

That's so weird because right now my house is getting painted on the outside!

message 35: by Celestial (new)

Celestial Haha! It is kind of hectic here. :D

Thank you Abigail! :)

message 37: by - suzy - (last edited Jul 08, 2016 12:28PM) (new)

- suzy - (q750) Have fubnat your camp! Sounds like a blast.

Yeah, I've been working out to stay in shape for softball every day. It's actually pretty fun. :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*A SWARM OF MARVEL HEROES AND VILLAINS WELCOMES MOD LAUREN BACK HOME*

message 39: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (last edited Jul 17, 2016 07:41AM) (new)

Hello everyone!

I just want to say, I deeply apologize for my inactivity. I have been busy SO much these past two weeks I just haven't had the energy to visit! I promise I'll come online more often now. ;)

I also feel guilty because Lauren asked me to watch over the group while she was gone at camp, and I failed to do so. I will completely understand if she removed me as a mod.

Also, welcome back Lauren! <3

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily   Abigail H. wrote: "Does anyone else make fanart? I finished this one this night:

(Based on the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iOT...)"

I like to draw some Marvel Fanart, mostly of black widow :)

message 42: by lorien (new)

lorien So would I. I have yet to find a good Black Widow picture though.

message 43: by Abigail H. (last edited Jul 20, 2016 09:11AM) (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Emily wrote: "Abigail H. wrote: "Does anyone else make fanart? I finished this one this night:

(Based on the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iOT...)"

I like to draw some Marvel Fanart, mos..."

Lovely :-) Is any of it online?

message 44: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments I'm going to visit family and will be back Tuesday night. I might not be able to get on GoodReads.

message 45: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments Bye for the Weekend!

message 46: by Abigail H. (new)

Abigail H. Leskey (runeknitter) | 143 comments Have a good time :)

message 47: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments Hi guys, i'm back. We took a longer vacation than planned. We were visiting my grandmother. My annoying cousin was there:(

message 48: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments I went to the Ohio state fair while I was visiting. I won 2 jumbo goldfish and 1 hermit crab, this morning it pinched my brother it was kind of funny. Not for him though;)

message 49: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments My mom is taking the family to Antlanta, Georgia on October 28,29, 31. Do you know if they're are any good Marvel events going on at the time? I looked online and couldn't find anything.

message 50: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (marvelfan4life) | 116 comments I found this really funny picture online: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

« previous 1 3